Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Running the game in a browser?

ryandoo

@'Aydan':

> yes it is possible. It's just not a good idea at all.

No one ever played a game online to my knowledge.

@BlazingShadow:

> Can we have a link to the tutorial please?

It will only work in internet explorer and it does not work 100% (Read above)

No one played it because it's a stupid idea.

The client is a stupdi size and downloading it to your pc everytime to play on the webpage is also stupid. I'm not sure if it works 100% but it has been discussed here before. Use the search button.

@Zetta:

> you could make your game have an installer that creates a custom tag. The browser then parses that tag, runs the client, and uses DirectX to draw to the browser's surface. But who would want to do all that?

Microsoft.

@ryandoo:

> I saw a tutorial on how to run your game in a web browser. But I couldnt do it for some reason. Could someone please help me find a way to run the game in a web browser?

Congratulations, you are the 5473562786427th person to ask this question. Here's your prize.

@Lollicat:

> @ryandoo:
>
> > I saw a tutorial on how to run your game in a web browser. But I couldnt do it for some reason. Could someone please help me find a way to run the game in a web browser?
>
> Congratulations, you are the 5473562786427th person to ask this question. Here's your prize.

What the hell are you talking about? Touchofdeathproduction doesnt eaven have that many members, Retard.