Find results in...

Best country to move to? (Seriously.)

Tompwnage

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> America. I hear there's cheap oil all over the coast.

I am already there, its awful over here and the dolor is Plunging lower. The dollar is nearly paper now. Thing's are getting worse. America is definitely not a stay at all. XD

Most Americans… Well I hate to say it but at complete dumb-asses and don't know their own politics. The government can say here they are going to kill everyone in 3 days in a fancy way and no one will give three shits.  :P

Some politicians were threaten if they didn't pass one of the bills obama proposed that there would be Marshal law in America. <--- Main stream news

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> @Robin:
>
> > America. I hear there's cheap oil all over the coast.
>
> I am already there, its awful over here and the dolor is Plunging lower. The dollar is nearly paper now. Thing's are getting worse. America is definitely not a stay at all. XD
>
> Most Americans… Well I hate to say it but at complete dumb-asses and don't know their own politics. The government can say here they are going to kill everyone in 3 days in a fancy way and no one will give three shits.  :P
>
> Some politicians were threaten if they didn't pass one of the bills obama proposed that there would be Marshal law in America. <--- Main stream news

Im american and couldn't agree more with that statment!!!

JAPAN!!!!!

@gothikaboy:

> Sweden.

Sweden is really nice, it's near Finland.

@alexdee67:

> Im american and couldn't agree more with that statment!!!

At-least I am not the only one that has realized what is going on.
Thing's are going to get ugly here, the economy is plunging badly, soon the dollar won't be worth anything.

@Chakkra:

> I like America.
>
> Would you rather live in a country where they don't have running water or electricity?

Water with fluoride? Please. Most country's in Europe have ban it because their study's shows the harmful effects on it. And if you wake up and take a look around our rights are being taken away as we speak. Obama is banning more guns as it is. Also milk with hormones is illegal there aswell, due to tests that have been conducted on rats produced bone cancer and many harmful effects. The only reason it's ''Legal'' is because the company paid 2 million dollars to the Canadians doing the research and to pass it without further study. Think all this is bullshit? Do research for your self. Check the economy and stop being a dumb manipulated American just like the rest. (No Offense intended seriously) :)

@Seaking:

> Whats wrong with Finland D:<

I never said there was anything wrong with Finland. Infact they produce alot of Whole grain. Its ranked as a very healthy country.

@Chakkra:

> I'm just grateful I don't live in say.. Africa. Or south America.

I know what you mean, but you have to look at what is going on aswell. Obama was born in kena (not sure if I spelled it right) According to the law its illegal for him to become the president. His grandmother confirmed it.  Its illegal right? No one cares. Is the federal reserve part of the government, if you say yes your wrong. Its private. They even state so themselves that they are above the law. And my friend no one is above the law. What is a private organization doing part of the government? You tell me. Look at obama's people. They are all Wall Street, what is wall street you mite ask? A private bank. What the hell is a private bank doing all over the government? Lets face it the bankers have taken over the country and are turning it into what they see fit.

Sorry about the long paragraph (More than one XD) but I am just so upset to see this happen in-front of the American people's faces and they just ignore it. The government is seposto depend on the people not the people depend on the government. Which is what is happening with health-care. It disgusts me on what they are doing and have done to this beautiful country.

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> @Robin:
>
> > America. I hear there's cheap oil all over the coast.
>
> I am already there, its awful over here and the dolor is Plunging lower. The dollar is nearly paper now. Thing's are getting worse. America is definitely not a stay at all. XD
>
> Most Americans… Well I hate to say it but at complete dumb-asses and don't know their own politics. The government can say here they are going to kill everyone in 3 days in a fancy way and no one will give three shits.  :P
>
> Some politicians were threaten if they didn't pass one of the bills obama proposed that there would be Marshal law in America. <--- Main stream news

America, because we can not give a fuck about any of our countries problems since the world has tied itself so deeply into the American government. Basically all you have to worry about in America is yourself.

Also, if you try to rebuttal my argument, you are a biased nationalist. Biased statements = trolling in debates.

@Zetta:

> America, because we can not give a duck about any of our countries problems since the world has tied itself so deeply into the American government. Basically all you have to worry about in America is yourself.
>
> Also, if you try to rebuttal my argument, you are a biased nationalist. Biased statements = trolling in debates.

I am not going to Rebuttal, its your opinion.

I'm actually looking at Chile; their climate is pretty close to the US's, depending on where in Chile you're living; their water system is also pretty good, and bribes/dishonest politics, etc, is actually looked down upon (you'd be stupid NOT to bribe a Mexican officer).
They're also pretty friendly to Americans, from what I've read.

My alternative, would be somewhere in Europe, probably.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I'm actually looking at Chile; their climate is pretty close to the US's, depending on where in Chile you're living; their water system is also pretty good, and bribes/dishonest politics, etc, is actually looked down upon (you'd be stupid NOT to bribe a Mexican officer).
> They're also pretty friendly to Americans, from what I've read.
>
> My alternative, would be somewhere in Europe, probably.

Definably Europe, I am just trying to come up with mine now and start college there probably. I just don't want to be around once the dollar crashes then it will be total hell + all the money is worthless.

It has been raining all day long. Today is a depressive day, but oh well, it's better than winter. As for politics the current party model seems to be: [CDA](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Appeal) and [VVD](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Party_for_Freedom_and_Democracy) with support from the [PVV](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom) (liberal, nationalistic and Christian; as a side note, our country is basically democratic and uses the C.P.R. model which stands for Constitutional Parliamentary Regime).

Regards,
  Stephan.