Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I didnt know who to tell this to

Holy

I noticed you guys have 15 stickies threads, that's way too much imo and it confused me when i didnt see my thread posted, and realized i had to scroll down to see it, I'm sure i'm not the only one, could you make a single stickied thread saying "Stickied threads list" or whatever, and just copy the links of all the other stickied threads into that thread.

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> +1 Board of Shame
>
> I don't see how anybody couldn't simply say "Lets scroll past the stickies to get to the recent posts".
>
> Btw, wrong section.

Shut up, Jungletoe, you aren't even a moderator.

@Holy:

> I noticed you guys have 15 stickies threads, that's way too much imo and it confused me when I didnt see my thread posted, and realized I had to scroll down to see it, I'm sure I'm not the only one, could you make a single stickied thread saying "Stickied threads list" or whatever, and just copy the links of all the other stickied threads into that thread.

Yea, it seems to clobber up the page and more than the half of them shouldn't be stickied really. I am going to ask Anthony what to do with them.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> +1 Board of Shame
>
> I don't see how anybody couldn't simply say "Lets scroll past the stickies to get to the recent posts".
>
> Btw, wrong section.

When the stickied threads are the same color as the normal threads, it's a little hard to notice the difference, I'm sure after being at this community for a while and more than 1,000 posts has made you accustomed to seeing it, so +1 to your troll count, fag.

@Holy:

> @Jungletoeâ„¢:
>
> > +1 Board of Shame
> >
> > I don't see how anybody couldn't simply say "Lets scroll past the stickies to get to the recent posts".
> >
> > Btw, wrong section.
>
> When the stickied threads are the same color as the normal threads, it's a little hard to notice the difference, so +1 to your troll count.

Well actually that is the theme you're using. I am using SMF Core, where you can see the differences easily. But then again, I still find them clobbering up the page. I'll surely look into it.

Regards,
  Stephan.

Apparently greenfoot doesn't mind wasting time scrolling through all of them lol, and i liked zombie land more than shaun of the dead, i don't know why, cause shaun of the dead is more of my tastes in comedy than zombieland is, but zombieland just did something that i really liked, shame idk what it is.

@Robin:

> Shouldn't have a sticky for a single resource. Unsticky them all and sticky a thread where we can create a master list of all notable resources.

That's the purpose of the http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,37984.0.html, though I no longer maintain it.
Things that were/are sticky-worthy, had a "(Recommended)" next to them.

@Holy:

> Looks much nicer now, thanks to whoever cleaned them up :)

Agreed. At first I freaked out and thought Eclipse was hacked and all these stickies resource are deleted.
But then I saw this post.

The board does look better now. All we need now is the Index to be organized.

Sincerely,
Rithy

On the subject of google, I had some random person contact me on msn, looking for something you can easily find on google, so I sent him to lmgtfy.com and it typed in his words, and after I sent him the link he said he didn't understand how to use it, I just laughed, and laughed my ass off, then blocked and deleted the idiot.

This is just a reminder to be patient, and be glad for the fact that everyone here knows how to use google ;P