Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rap Battle Throwdown

Marsh

@Soul:

> I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.

dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well i dont believe you, you say youre good, i see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RPG_freak:

> @Soul:
>
> > I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.
>
> dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well I dont believe you, you say youre good, I see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫

I act lame, what are you insane? It's rather pathetic how you try to rhyme, but you seem to fail every fucking time. You claim to see right through me, but there's nothing to see. Now come on, I'll let you apologize one last time before I deny you at every try. I'm having plenty of fun, playing a little flash game while I rap you out of this thread. I know you dread the fact that you might lose, so I'll give you second place and this little tutu.

All the little kids think they're bad 'cause they swore
Think they're way beyond, but their rhymes are a snore
Come on and pick it up, ya'll beginning to bore
We got more in store, we'll put you on the floor
Gonna throw down so hard you get a 404
Page can't be displayed: Contents too hardcore

We been doing this since you was wearing diapers
Now we putting you down, like we're lyrical snipers
Vipers we spittin', you're wipers are flippin',
Cry me a river while your face we rippin'

Everyone gather 'round, we'll shut you down with renown
Ain't nobody that can handle us in this or any town
Ya'll are just a bunch of clowns, fighting for a crown
that can never be yours, while we're making our sound

@Soul:

> @RPG_freak:
>
> > @Soul:
> >
> > > I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.
> >
> > dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well I dont believe you, you say youre good, I see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫
>
> I act lame, what are you insane? It's rather pathetic how you try to rhyme, but you seem to fail every fucking time. You claim to see right through me, but there's nothing to see. Now come on, I'll let you apologize one last time before I deny you at every try. I'm having plenty of fun, playing a little flash game while I rap you out of this thread. I know you dread the fact that you might lose, so I'll give you second place and this little tutu.

rap me outta this thread? ha! im not stoppin' til this thread is dead. u must be thinkin pretty funny up in your head, if u think im gonna lose to some deadbeat kid. "respect my authoritah" like cartman from south park, you sound like a big dog, but all u got is bark. im gonna sit back now and roll a big fatty, let me know when youre really ready.

Knock knock Hello, Delivery… Delivery for who, Delivery from undecided Cause back to bust on you

You say i'm not providing
I've been island hopping
back here in Hiroshima I'm still supplying all the low life's stunt's
you all throwing no shots,
brick shot's no hits, you shooting up bricks,
I play like Rick Ross when he bust's a shot on the Wii, I'll pull out my Gatt and blast luigi,
on super smash bros brawl, have you screaming like Pikachu, PIKA,PIKA,PIKA< Oh that was you,
sorry game over, Game set, I won,
And for spitting like a old school kid im sorry because im not done.

I woke up from a boring nap and just came to be, looking at that sweet ass Zelda Game by Nosferaty
I spelled his name wrong because it goes with my song, Im writing my Wall text's as long as Jenna Jameson's thong.

Piece by Piece I can go on any beat, I can pull a 180 and end with a 360, I'll losen up a 720 and Play my XB360, Playing gears of war 2, I be Pasting up blocks, But when you see Slick Black that's it your dropped,
Chainsaw that ass when you trying to hide
I be blown up chainsawing the Wingman on the enemies side.

Now I dropped my class raps to something sweet because this is a gamers Forum's and I bet that's why Our creator's ignore me. IM all about the Beef but we can keep it going Simple wouldn't you all Agree my rhyme's may suck now but I had too pee.

Go Search the forums the the Legend of Zelda, with a kewl new melody he's a Hyrulian fella,
new secret order it just came to be, Tomorrow come play the English release with me,
it'll be Bad ass in the lost woods, but I Hope my reputation doesn't drop just like tiger woods.

i cant really rap, and im really quite crap,
not just at rhymes, but the whole set of crimes,
im not from the hood, and im not too black,
but ill get dictionary of rhymes, and ill give it a crack,
ill shit on your words and make you eat it too,
from da hizzy, gettin dizzy, so yeah

Oh God, Oh man, Not you again,

@Rioshima:

> Knock knock Hello, Delivery… Delivery for who, Delivery from undecided Cause back to bust on you
>
> You say I'm not providing
> I've been island hopping
> back here in Hiroshima I'm still supplying all the low life's stunt's
> you all throwing no shots,
> brick shot's no hits, you shooting up bricks,
> I play like Rick Ross when he bust's a shot on the Wii, I'll pull out my Gatt and blast luigi,
> on super smash bros brawl, have you screaming like Pikachu, PIKA,PIKA,PIKA< Oh that was you,
> sorry game over, Game set, I won,
> And for spitting like a old school kid im sorry because im not done.
>
> I woke up from a boring nap and just came to be, looking at that sweet ass Zelda Game by Nosferaty
> I spelled his name wrong because it goes with my song, Im writing my Wall text's as long as Jenna Jameson's thong.
>
> Piece by Piece I can go on any beat, I can pull a 180 and end with a 360, I'll losen up a 720 and Play my XB360, Playing gears of war 2, I be Pasting up blocks, But when you see Slick Black that's it your dropped,
> Chainsaw that ass when you trying to hide
> I be blown up chainsawing the Wingman on the enemies side.
>
> Now I dropped my class raps to something sweet because this is a gamers Forum's and I bet that's why Our creator's ignore me. IM all about the Beef but we can keep it going Simple wouldn't you all Agree my rhyme's may suck now but I had too pee.
>
> Go Search the forums the the Legend of Zelda, with a kewl new melody he's a Hyrulian fella,
> new secret order it just came to be, Tomorrow come play the English release with me,
> it'll be Bad ass in the lost woods, but I Hope my reputation doesn't drop just like tiger woods.

Okay

All I have to say is too long; didn't read,
Haven't people set you straight? If not take heed,
You're such a fool, no more important than dog drool
You think you're cool? No. You're nothing but a tool.
I hate reading your walls of crap, You really need to learn how to recap.
C'mon, put on your thinking cap, Cause really your stuff really makes me me want to nap.

I know I can't do nothing for crap,
but that all changes when it comes to rap.
You all think your hard on this so called mmporg-maker-game,
But when it comes to this jive I'm the only one that's not insane.
I'll rap my way to victory,
I'll rap so high,
I'll rap as hard as I want,
But my rap's won't die.
I swear I will break your eardrums real hardcore,
But I wouldn't give a damn, that's what rappings for.
Still thinking of some rhymes?
Well I'm catching some dimes.
Not thinking about what the hell I write in these lines.
I know you think I'm a silly e-girl not knowing what to do.
But atleast it's better than getting owned because I just owned you.

Pink, your raps, Ima say stink
When I say them out loud, I'd rather have the taste of ink
You say you'll rap so high, but boy they make me wanna die.
Rap as hard as your want, I'll just sit back and smoke my blunt.
Cus when you are threw being a runt
I'll kick it into high and show you a stunt.
Rap game, no shame, so I'm bout to ride so hard
You kid, don't you see, you won't go so far
Stuck in a ditch, homesick like a bitch
Stopped for a second just to scratch an itch.
Boy you crazy, just dame lazy, stop pullin this shit.
I'll package this message and call it Will's Big Hits.

<3.

@RPGfreak:

> @Soul:
>
> > @RPG_freak:
> >
> > > @Soul:
> > >
> > > > I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.
> > >
> > > dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well I dont believe you, you say youre good, I see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫
> >
> > I act lame, what are you insane? It's rather pathetic how you try to rhyme, but you seem to fail every fucking time. You claim to see right through me, but there's nothing to see. Now come on, I'll let you apologize one last time before I deny you at every try. I'm having plenty of fun, playing a little flash game while I rap you out of this thread. I know you dread the fact that you might lose, so I'll give you second place and this little tutu.
>
> rap me outta this thread? ha! im not stoppin' til this thread is dead. u must be thinkin pretty funny up in your head, if u think im gonna lose to some deadbeat kid. "respect my authoritah" like cartman from south park, you sound like a big dog, but all u got is bark. im gonna sit back now and roll a big fatty, let me know when youre really ready.

That was shit. Your comparisons are terrible, just like your rap. They don't even make sense. They're so bad I can't come up with a comeback.

@Soul:

> @RPGfreak:
>
> > @Soul:
> >
> > > @RPG_freak:
> > >
> > > > @Soul:
> > > >
> > > > > I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.
> > > >
> > > > dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well I dont believe you, you say youre good, I see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫
> > >
> > > I act lame, what are you insane? It's rather pathetic how you try to rhyme, but you seem to fail every fucking time. You claim to see right through me, but there's nothing to see. Now come on, I'll let you apologize one last time before I deny you at every try. I'm having plenty of fun, playing a little flash game while I rap you out of this thread. I know you dread the fact that you might lose, so I'll give you second place and this little tutu.
> >
> > rap me outta this thread? ha! im not stoppin' til this thread is dead. u must be thinkin pretty funny up in your head, if u think im gonna lose to some deadbeat kid. "respect my authoritah" like cartman from south park, you sound like a big dog, but all u got is bark. im gonna sit back now and roll a big fatty, let me know when youre really ready.
>
> That was shit. Your comparisons are terrible, just like your rap. They don't even make sense. They're so bad I can't come up with a comeback.

thats too bad, looks like Soul has had enough. if I throw out a line, he gets mad, but it dont matter cuz im still glad to be rhymin, keepin it in timin, and im not sighin, no im divin straight in, head first, like fish ready for water, and im swimmin up stream, you aint gonna cantch catch me either, your name is soul, but you aint got any, ive got more soul than james brown on "candy", u think my rhymes are shit, but you aint even got any, hell, if your so duckin great, why dont you show me, look everybody soul's given up, he drank my bitter cup, just give up already, dont u know nobody likes a whiner, u say I dont make sense, youre a liar, so shut up man, and take this shit higher, or ill surpass you and undermine you, like the light of the sun ill duckin blind you, and bind you, like god did to satan, for hatin , or like that crazy ass girl from the ring that came out of that well, hell, that was some scary shit, youve been hit, now youre bleedin, better get up now, cuz I still keep beatin, and when you cry out for mercy ill laugh in your face, and say "disgrace"!

@Stephan:

> I've gone one thing to say.
> You know what it is today?
> It's my birthday!
> So those who don't say hooray,
> they are all queer and gay.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

happy birthday stephan, i got one thing to ask
do u know a guy named adam, and does he like your ass?

@RPGfreak:

> @Soul:
>
> > @RPGfreak:
> >
> > > @Soul:
> > >
> > > > @RPG_freak:
> > > >
> > > > > @Soul:
> > > > >
> > > > > > I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.
> > > > >
> > > > > dont be hatin, just cuz you cant be participatin, while im makin rhymes that are earth quakin, and youre tryin to figure out why youre mistaken, for being so shaken, and fearin that im makin, a better rhyme than you, awwww what you gonna do? cry like you did when you were a little kid, grow up man , and get over it, you say youre havin fun well I dont believe you, you say youre good, I see right through you, anyway, its games, but you act lame, and point the blame, what a shame, you couldnt rap to save your name. oh yeaaaaaaaa ♫
> > > >
> > > > I act lame, what are you insane? It's rather pathetic how you try to rhyme, but you seem to fail every fucking time. You claim to see right through me, but there's nothing to see. Now come on, I'll let you apologize one last time before I deny you at every try. I'm having plenty of fun, playing a little flash game while I rap you out of this thread. I know you dread the fact that you might lose, so I'll give you second place and this little tutu.
> > >
> > > rap me outta this thread? ha! im not stoppin' til this thread is dead. u must be thinkin pretty funny up in your head, if u think im gonna lose to some deadbeat kid. "respect my authoritah" like cartman from south park, you sound like a big dog, but all u got is bark. im gonna sit back now and roll a big fatty, let me know when youre really ready.
> >
> > That was shit. Your comparisons are terrible, just like your rap. They don't even make sense. They're so bad I can't come up with a comeback.
>
> thats too bad, looks like Soul has had enough. if I throw out a line, he gets mad, but it dont matter cuz im still glad to be rhymin, keepin it in timin, and im not sighin, no im divin straight in, head first, like fish ready for water, and im swimmin up stream, you aint gonna cantch catch me either, your name is soul, but you aint got any, ive got more soul than james brown on "candy", u think my rhymes are shit, but you aint even got any, hell, if your so duckin great, why dont you show me, look everybody soul's given up, he drank my bitter cup, just give up already, dont u know nobody likes a whiner, u say I dont make sense, youre a liar, so shut up man, and take this shit higher, or ill surpass you and undermine you, like the light of the sun ill duckin blind you, and bind you, like god did to satan, for hatin , or when that crazy ass lookin girl from the ring came out of that well, hell, that was some scary shit, youve been hit, now youre bleedin, better get up now, cuz I still keep beatin, and when you cry out for mercy ill laugh in your face, and say "disgrace"!

You think your so cool with your wall of text rap, but I can't understand a thing you said in that. Mercy? Don't need it, I'm winning. You try to make your rap worth more than two cents, but now it sounds like absolute bullshit.

@Soul:

> You think your so cool with your wall of text rap, but I can't understand a thing you said in that. Mercy? Don't need it, I'm winning. You try to make your rap worth more than two cents, but now it sounds like absolute bullshit.

I'm driftin through this thread, without a care
Dont need to impress the haters, they just steal my air
Fools are counted wise even when theyre silent
But i can see right through, to the heart of violence
Everyone's a critic, everyones a clown, everyones got rhythym
but theyll try to bring you down
Not me, im movin on, in my head, to some far away land
where i dont have to listen to this god awful sound
Grace, is all i need now, and ive got more than plenty
ask god who i am, and he'll tell you he sent me
Im not blasphemin, im just speakin truth
if you're so god damn great, show me what you can do
You cant understand, cuz your head is in the sand
and you make yourself look good, by pointin at the other man
thats too bad, you cant be more confident,
if you had any style, id dish out a compliment
but u dont, so ill keep flowin, and growin,
so big that i touch the sky, i wont fall back down
im never gonna die

Where did you learn English?
Among the dead fish,
in your mom's vagina?
Well let's check out the next pagina.
Don't is with an apostrophe.
Your English is seriously a catastrophe.
Learn about the punctuation.
Not to forget the rap fluctuation.
Seriously, before approaching me.
There's a handbook you should see.
"English for dummies" that's its title.
I would even consider it vital.

Regards,
  Stephan.

All you geek's got nothin on me.
But I guess all your parent's want me in their family tree.
Jamaican dude's (haha) and tight-ass girls (eww),
I hate you all and I hate the reader of this too.
Nawh, I'm the good one, not you.
But now I started to rap, Soi William Soi, you don't know what you got into.

Sometimes I pray;
Pray for the pain of the people that see your face everyday, go away.
It hurts so much, like a sting in my eyes.
I've only seen your pixel's but when I see you (hopefully not), it won't be a suprise.
Tryna hide all those white lies,
Eat all those fattening fries,
Crying when you say buhbies…
dude, get a life.

I don't mean to hurt ya,
but I know u mean to.
But dude, you know it aint workin'...
and nothing's workin' for me too.
So let's settle this argument down,
take away that dirty frown.
Cause' now that Miss.Rapstar's in town...
I'ma win that fucking crown.  :azn:

IMMMA WINNA THIS AGAME?!

YO PEPLO I HA VE TO GANS BECAUSE MY HOUSE!
IN MY GRANDEN I HAVE WOOD AND HERO IN E!
I DO SELL THAT TO POLICE, BECASE IM RUKE!
RUKE! RUKE! IM RUKE!
I HAVE TOO PIKTOLS AND I DO SHOT MY MOM!
BECASE IM RUKE!
RUKE RUKE! IM RUKE!
I HAVE DO SOM HOMERWORKS BECAUSE IM RUKE!
RUKE RUKE!

THIS IS SPARTAA
THIS IS SPARTAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAA AA AA AA A AAA AA AA
THIS IS MADNESS?
madness?
THIS IS MANDKERS?
madkeS?
SPARAA!!!!!!!