Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rap Battle Throwdown

Marsh

@Rio

Look rio, What's all this talk about my girl Serenity?
If you would take a closer look, You'd realize I really wanted was us in a Destiny.

I need you Rioshima, I want you with me,
Forget about Serenity, Admiral, And every other wanna-be.

Take my hand my adorable Shima,
Because together, Nobody can really beat ya.

Good luck in the competition my dear,
I'll hope and pray for you from here.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> The wall of text was too long.
> Hence why I say: too long, didn't read.
> You are doing it wrong.
> Go grab a sheet.
> Write down a new text.
> Then go cut it in half next.
> Then you should post it.
> Because then it will fit.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Stephan.

Okay Step I'm give you a quick breathe, ripp you to pieces and puzzles
and wonder why you claim to be a demi devil,
oh wait that's Demi god, little girl go back in your closet and continue playing with long rod's,
like they mentioned earlier this is a big boi's game not a Sleep over Pain,
Stop sparking up a fire that you don't desire
which keeps setting me higher, which Quence's my thirst
your a pathetic excuse for a whore with a empty purse
you'll never MAKE THE CUT, so the director was in your butt,
so that makes you his slut, but is this seeming too outa hand I gotta grab a pill man,
oh wait *Grabs the Dildo hidden in the frying pan*
Ewww. Dildo stew, I think we found the murderer of the gay guy drew.

I'm so sorry man..
It was never originally in the plan.

I never meant to betray you baby,
Please, Forgive and forget and let's continue, maybe?

Also I'm sorry to you to my ex, Admiral.
If it helps though, I promise to take care of your sister Carrol.

My life is so wrecked now because of mistake,
Please grab my hand and let's go eat some freaking steak.

@Stephan:

> Why are you cheating on us!
> What did you do with our trust?!
> You aren't no longer my hero.
> And your real name isn't Toshiro!
> Leave me alone I am going to cry.
> And become all man-hating and shy.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Stephan.

Now that sound's attractive but it does sum into the fact if, you do become shy then you've got the eyes of a buncha horny guys, who'd love to enter you thighs.
But back to the task at hand, I'd like to bend this Talent show like a rubberband
I need a Rubix Cube because the Cubix dude
just isn't too useful anymore for the Farmer Jude,
And How dare you disappoint a Young woman like that,
she was the 1 who always had your back,
She was the 1 who always told you, you had a nice sack
Probably the one who introduced you to rehab
so you could quit that Crack
and get your life back,
but now it's all gone just like Long John's Pizza last night before we had sex after a fight

No! It's not like that at all.
I never tried to break your heart or make you fall.

I only wanted to make your stronger,
So you can live a great life with me even longer.

I'll completely take all of the blame.
But please, let's put this all behind and into the flame.

Let's go you guys, It's said in Japan to have more then one wife.
So let's move there and engage and have an amazing life.

@Stephan:

> Go to Oxford.
> Your English degree is way too short.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Stephan.

You know what, you bring tear's to my eyes,
I never had a girl that made me lose the virginity in my eyes,
But to being a professional isn't really required, for this rap battle could end my Quire, I aim to diss and disrespect not aim to neglect, I exchange and rearrange what the pirate's could not obtain should I still withstand the task at hand and improve my English language for the white man
or did you call this girl to gimme a 1 night stand so I'd rap like im human and not a homeless man?

@Toshiro- Thats an Outstanding properly organized marriage but imma guy and I'm pretty sure my parent's couldn't bare it, since Multi sexual relationships are still an outcast I'd probably be found Naked sleeping in the trash,
known as it's hard to find a Bisexual black guy it wouldn't hurt in a world that would allow us a try.

@Stephan:

> Here, go read this [book](http://simple.wikibooks.org/wiki/English/Table_of_contents).
> Really, you should take a look.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Stephan.

Nah I believe you should read this Hook. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/serenity
I found your name in a dictionary so that MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT IMAGINARY

Serenity- One without stress or Anxiety it comes to a thought for me, that It would be a disaaproval of your name to be as shy you see, but it wouldn't hurt to evade personal contact's
just go meltdown like some polar icecaps :D, and come back and sit in Toshiro's lap

Okay the rooms became quiet, I can see thorn in the shadow's but I ain't buying it
Get your sharp arss out here and make us smile, we know you've been working 5 little lines that rhyme, but really that's all you came up with from all this time, lol that is sad but im glad,
you'll out rap some1 going 2 miles per year, your soo slow that when you feel down it took us a decade to here.

YES I WON AGAIN I WON 2 DAYS INA ROW, NOW UNDECIDED CAUSE WILL GROW AND TAKE ON ANY MUTHA SUCKAH WHO THINKS HIS DUCKIN LINES CAN FLOW,AS BAD AS I CAN THROW, A FLAMMIN SPIT AT YOUR FACE AS YOU SWALLOW, GAG AN CHOKE!!.

im your brother from another mother, ohhh sorry "bro" you aint even got a brother, your like glue and im like rubber, and not the one you should put on before you @#$ed your mother, now you got yourself in the show, but all you know is how to hunt them hoes, smokin and chokin, while you become excessively broken, and chokin some more, while you sleep with a whore, and shes got you by the b****z , makin you crawl on your hands and knees, buyin you things, and sellin your rings, while im sittin back laughin, cause everybody round heres actin like they somethin, like butter on a muffin, but who gives a damn if you got the biggest #### , u still on the shitty end of the stick, as far as I can see, youre tryin too hard, playin wrongs cards, losin each hand, and payin the man, u should know when to hold em, and when to fold em, but youre too busy showin em, while im busy growin em, and smokin em, dont need another saviour, I got one right here, he gave me this beer, so ill say it till you hear, im the motha $@#'in rpg_freak up in here. lolĀ  ;D

You pathetic little child, you haven't won a thing
Your verses are disgusting and you're making my ears ring
None of us want to continue to flaunt,
We're watching you disgrace yourself while we circle and we haunt

When the finals start you'll see
You couldn't even touch me
you'll be sitting in the dust while I'm rocking like an MC
We're kicking it advanced while you shittin' your pants,
shattering your stance while we smoking all the plants
You're sitting in a basement, fumbling with word placement
We continue your debasement while we think on your replacement.

Your words don't flow, they stutter, your mouth's a gutter
You're stuffing it with butter while your brain starts to flutter
your phrases are cluttered, you're just another nutter
who hides behind a shutter while you think of raps to utter

Everyone raps are become the shame, god how lame.
If I was you I would being scared, my raps are so good your vision will become in-pairedĀ 
I have been on this forum like two hole years, almost as much as me and mum, god she is a deer

On this forum there are trolls and flamers, but in the end we all gamers.
Together on one goal, but we all know that projects go into a hole.
Dead and lonely these games get, no players or leaders to make there games set
So all we do is stay on the forum, hoping a great game will come up on the system!

@RPG_freak:

> im your brother from another mother, ohhh sorry "bro" you aint even got a brother, your like glue and im like rubber, and not the one you should put on before you @#$ed your mother, now you got yourself in the show, but all you know is how to hunt them hoes, smokin and chokin, while you become excessively broken, and chokin some more, while you sleep with a whore, and shes got you by the b****z , makin you crawl on your hands and knees, buyin you things, and sellin your rings, while im sittin back laughin, cause everybody round heres actin like they somethin, like butter on a muffin, but who gives a damn if you got the biggest #### , u still on the shitty end of the stick, as far as I can see, youre tryin too hard, playin wrongs cards, losin each hand, and payin the man, u should know when to hold em, and when to fold em, but youre too busy showin em, while im busy growin em, and smokin em, dont need another saviour, I got one right here, he gave me this beer, so ill say it till you hear, im the motha $@#'in rpg_freak up in here. lolĀ  ;D

Those rhymes are terrible, I mean they're unbearable. There's no beat to it, flops over like half baked shit. I advise that you drop the fail censor.

Now I leave for a day and wow this just turned lame. Should have been a preliminary cause this shit's insane. All these credit beggers trying so vainly. It multiplies like some sort of battle cry.

If anyone insulted me, link me back. I was out the whole day so I might have missed some.

Hey Rio check the mirror, now you're the one who's hiding
Hit and run tactics aren't something we're abiding
You're sliding on out, you're rep is nosediving
Not that it was much but now you ain't even providing

Did you realize, at long last you can't pass
the veterans, smoking your grass while you harass
like a has-been, we surpass your ass, you're miscast
as a wannabe rapper who's bedtime has past.

@Soul:

> @RPG_freak:
>
> > im your brother from another mother, ohhh sorry "bro" you aint even got a brother, your like glue and im like rubber, and not the one you should put on before you @#$ed your mother, now you got yourself in the show, but all you know is how to hunt them hoes, smokin and chokin, while you become excessively broken, and chokin some more, while you sleep with a whore, and shes got you by the b****z , makin you crawl on your hands and knees, buyin you things, and sellin your rings, while im sittin back laughin, cause everybody round heres actin like they somethin, like butter on a muffin, but who gives a damn if you got the biggest #### , u still on the shitty end of the stick, as far as I can see, youre tryin too hard, playin wrongs cards, losin each hand, and payin the man, u should know when to hold em, and when to fold em, but youre too busy showin em, while im busy growin em, and smokin em, dont need another saviour, I got one right here, he gave me this beer, so ill say it till you hear, im the motha $@#'in rpg_freak up in here. lolĀ  ;D
>
> Those rhymes are terrible, I mean they're unbearable. There's no beat to it, flops over like half baked shit. I advise that you drop the fail censor.
>
> Now I leave for a day and wow this just turned lame. Should have been a preliminary cause this shit's insane. All these credit beggers trying so vainly. It multiplies like some sort of battle cry.
>
> If anyone insulted me, link me back. I was out the whole day so I might have missed some.

says the guy who tries to rhyme vainly with cry, nice try, u mustve been "wayy too highhh", u wanna talk "half baked" take a look in the mirror, , your rhymes are weak , boy u must not be thinkin clear, who u think youre foolin? its elementary ,im gonna send you back to schoolin, u know i think that im startin to like this scenario, i feel like that time with bowser and mario, im in stereo, im comin at ya from both sides, but its way too easy, i dont even have to try, while youre mustering up enough wit to pull out a few lines, im skippin through daisies, and drivin miss daisy crazy, but you havent got any since 1999\. so quit bein lazy, and hazy, show us what you got if youre so good at it, or maybe youre just another one a' those counterfeits..

yes im on the computer all day you may think im a nerd but your the one whose weird just look at all your peers but its all OK because at the end of the day im the one who gives you Ur pay even tho it seems as it may ill just say hey how was your day
now tell me one more thing what did you say?

kinda short but its my first rap ever and first contest.

@RPG_freak:

> @Soul:
>
> > @RPG_freak:
> >
> > > im your brother from another mother, ohhh sorry "bro" you aint even got a brother, your like glue and im like rubber, and not the one you should put on before you @#$ed your mother, now you got yourself in the show, but all you know is how to hunt them hoes, smokin and chokin, while you become excessively broken, and chokin some more, while you sleep with a whore, and shes got you by the b****z , makin you crawl on your hands and knees, buyin you things, and sellin your rings, while im sittin back laughin, cause everybody round heres actin like they somethin, like butter on a muffin, but who gives a damn if you got the biggest #### , u still on the shitty end of the stick, as far as I can see, youre tryin too hard, playin wrongs cards, losin each hand, and payin the man, u should know when to hold em, and when to fold em, but youre too busy showin em, while im busy growin em, and smokin em, dont need another saviour, I got one right here, he gave me this beer, so ill say it till you hear, im the motha $@#'in rpg_freak up in here. lolĀ  ;D
> >
> > Those rhymes are terrible, I mean they're unbearable. There's no beat to it, flops over like half baked shit. I advise that you drop the fail censor.
> >
> > Now I leave for a day and wow this just turned lame. Should have been a preliminary cause this shit's insane. All these credit beggers trying so vainly. It multiplies like some sort of battle cry.
> >
> > If anyone insulted me, link me back. I was out the whole day so I might have missed some.
>
> says the guy who tries to rhyme vainly with cry, nice try, u mustve been "wayy too highhh", u wanna talk "half baked" take a look in the mirror, , your rhymes are weak , boy u must not be thinkin clear, who u think youre foolin? its elementary ,im gonna send you back to schoolin, u know I think that im startin to like this scenario, I feel like that time with bowser and mario, im in stereo, im comin at ya from both sides, but its way too easy, I dont even have to try, while youre mustering up enough wit to pull out a few lines, im skippin through daisies, and drivin miss daisy crazy, but you havent got any since 1999\. so quit bein lazy, and hazy, show us what you got if youre so good at it, or maybe youre just another one a' those counterfeits..

I think you ought to learn how to spell, it's easy for me to bring this up hell, if I had the time, I'd sit here all day throwing out rhymes. The only way you can rhyme is by dropping all your g's, learn to rap for real and come back to me.

@RPG_freak:

> @Soul:
>
> > @RPG_freak:
> >
> > > im your brother from another mother, ohhh sorry "bro" you aint even got a brother, your like glue and im like rubber, and not the one you should put on before you @#$ed your mother, now you got yourself in the show, but all you know is how to hunt them hoes, smokin and chokin, while you become excessively broken, and chokin some more, while you sleep with a whore, and shes got you by the b****z , makin you crawl on your hands and knees, buyin you things, and sellin your rings, while im sittin back laughin, cause everybody round heres actin like they somethin, like butter on a muffin, but who gives a damn if you got the biggest #### , u still on the shitty end of the stick, as far as I can see, youre tryin too hard, playin wrongs cards, losin each hand, and payin the man, u should know when to hold em, and when to fold em, but youre too busy showin em, while im busy growin em, and smokin em, dont need another saviour, I got one right here, he gave me this beer, so ill say it till you hear, im the motha $@#'in rpg_freak up in here. lolĀ  ;D
> >
> > Those rhymes are terrible, I mean they're unbearable. There's no beat to it, flops over like half baked shit. I advise that you drop the fail censor.
> >
> > Now I leave for a day and wow this just turned lame. Should have been a preliminary cause this shit's insane. All these credit beggers trying so vainly. It multiplies like some sort of battle cry.
> >
> > If anyone insulted me, link me back. I was out the whole day so I might have missed some.
>
> says the guy who tries to rhyme vainly with cry, nice try, u mustve been "wayy too highhh", u wanna talk "half baked" take a look in the mirror, , your rhymes are weak , boy u must not be thinkin clear, who u think youre foolin? its elementary ,im gonna send you back to schoolin, u know I think that im startin to like this scenario, I feel like that time with bowser and mario, im in stereo, im comin at ya from both sides, but its way too easy, I dont even have to try, while youre mustering up enough wit to pull out a few lines, im skippin through daisies, and drivin miss daisy crazy, but you havent got any since 1999\. so quit bein lazy, and hazy, show us what you got if youre so good at it, or maybe youre just another one a' those counterfeits..

aww shit, here's the freak, but you know he can't rhyme cuz he's just a geek. Runnin up RTEs like nobody's business, failing at Eclipse like "I'm 12 and what is this?" Your shit is gay, you can't even pretend, bitch I came in your mom and it came out the other end.

@Soul:

> @RPG_freak:
>
> > says the guy who tries to rhyme vainly with cry, nice try, u mustve been "wayy too highhh", u wanna talk "half baked" take a look in the mirror, , your rhymes are weak , boy u must not be thinkin clear, who u think youre foolin? its elementary ,im gonna send you back to schoolin, u know I think that im startin to like this scenario, I feel like that time with bowser and mario, im in stereo, im comin at ya from both sides, but its way too easy, I dont even have to try, while youre mustering up enough wit to pull out a few lines, im skippin through daisies, and drivin miss daisy crazy, but you havent got any since 1999\. so quit bein lazy, and hazy, show us what you got if youre so good at it, or maybe youre just another one a' those counterfeits..
>
> I think you ought to learn how to spell, it's easy for me to bring this up hell, if I had the time, I'd sit here all day throwing out rhymes. The only way you can rhyme is by dropping all your g's, learn to rap for real and come back to me.

are you for real? was your favorite subject english?, You prolly also like to drink tea with your biscuits. come back when youre serious, cuz right now youre delirious.

@RPG_freak:

> @Soul:
>
> > @RPG_freak:
> >
> > > says the guy who tries to rhyme vainly with cry, nice try, u mustve been "wayy too highhh", u wanna talk "half baked" take a look in the mirror, , your rhymes are weak , boy u must not be thinkin clear, who u think youre foolin? its elementary ,im gonna send you back to schoolin, u know I think that im startin to like this scenario, I feel like that time with bowser and mario, im in stereo, im comin at ya from both sides, but its way too easy, I dont even have to try, while youre mustering up enough wit to pull out a few lines, im skippin through daisies, and drivin miss daisy crazy, but you havent got any since 1999\. so quit bein lazy, and hazy, show us what you got if youre so good at it, or maybe youre just another one a' those counterfeits..
> >
> > I think you ought to learn how to spell, it's easy for me to bring this up hell, if I had the time, I'd sit here all day throwing out rhymes. The only way you can rhyme is by dropping all your g's, learn to rap for real and come back to me.
>
> are you for real? was your favorite subject english?, You prolly also like to drink tea with your biscuits. come back when youre serious, cuz right now youre delirious.

I'm just angry that you think you're all that, when you clearly can't make a simple rap. Go back home to your mother kid, and complain to her about what I did. I'm not serious at all, I'm having fun. It's pretty nice how your rhymes are not more than half done.