Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Azkanan's banned.

ddunit

:sigh: I've given you many chances to drop your attitude, Azk. You decided to ignore your warnings, create drama over them and in the end this is the natural progression of those actions. You've made your bed, now sleep in it.

@DDunit:

> *Yup.
> *Robin finally won :]

It's not a competition.

@DDunit:

> *He can deny it all he likes, but he was on a crusade against me.

Crusade? You failed to heed your warnings and change your attitude. Hence the need to keep warning you.

@DDunit:

> *The mods had been talking about me, and Robin posted how I was an unstable psycho because I threatened to kill him over a game once.

Yes… about 2 months ago.

@DDunit:

> *He forgot to mention the part where this lasted for about a week, whereas I then left for a month to let things blow over, and that I have mental issues.

Mental issues doesn't make your exempt from the rules, chuck.

@DDunit:

> *So, then he warned me for posting an image of an african who was starving, which I posted in response to him because he said I kept letting my chararacters on HnH starve.

Are you honestly saying that it's in good taste to post pictures of dying children? I realise that you don't have much understanding about society due to the fact that you just sit on your computer 19 hours a day, but it's not acceptable.

@DDunit:

> *An unnamed mod saw the +24 warn and banned me.

I already told you that if you hadn't taken that 1 month break yourself, you'd have been banned. This isn't just me acting here. I don't ban people without discussing it with the administrator team first. In the end, five moderators and administrators agreed that all you did on this forum was cause drama. We don't need that here.

@DDunit:

> *Eclipse is a ducking nazi forum whereas they rule onder eugenic law.

Yes, it is. This isn't a democracy. Being here is a privilege. If you abuse that privilege, you get it revoked.

tl;dr: Acting like this is some sort of huge conspiracy, pissing everyone off by e-mailing and PMing them bitching about me caused everyone to turn against you. If you actually read the ToS you agreed to when you registered on this forum, you'd realise that the administrator team reserve the rights to do anything they want to your account.

I suggest you go calm down and find somewhere else. We don't need someone with your kind of attitude here.

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> If shit was coming from both sides, both sides should be punished in the same way. So, either you ban Robin too, or you give him a warning and unban Azk and warn him too.

I'm posting in regards to this bullshit topic.

1\. I banned Azk, get off Robin's case.
2\. Shits storms are shit storms, nothing more.
3\. Who gives a fuck how we run things, were the admins, we do what's best.
4\. You shouldn't post threads about shit like this, it's not your job to discuss the bans.
5\. Evil don't backseat moderate shit. Banning Robin would be like banning jesus from the bible, just won't work out to well amiright?

Hate me. I don't care. Locked.

![](http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/enzymeF/haters-gonna-hate.jpg)