Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rap Battle Victor has been Chosen!

renzo

Alright Eclipsers, over the course of 3 days we now have a 16 page thread full of awesome rhymes and we couldn't have done it without you.

There were some pretty sweet raps that could have tamed any beast that heard it, and there were a lot of raps that were just down right painful to read.  Here are some of the thoughts that went through my head as i read everyone's hard work:

Admiral, I literally laughed out loud when i read your compliments, and even louder when i saw Kreator yell at you for it. XD
While your "disses" were entertaining, you are not the winner of our throwdown.

Kusy… find yourself a bald man and make sweet love to him, you need it desperately. ;)

Deathtaker, i understand what you were trying to say, the message hidden within all of your raps, the truth that we are all gay.  It took me a while to figure out, i wasn't really sure what you meant the first 50 times you said it.  While your message has truly touched me, deeply, you are not the winner of our contest.

Rioshima, you had a nice run, but your raps started off a little weak, you had a spike of skill in the middle then you completely crashed and burned in the end.  I'm sorry, but you are not the winner of the contest.

Godlord and Toshiro, public displays of indecencies is a criminal offense, either take your love to a romantic movie or a motel room down in Transylvania.

SoiWilliamSoi, i thought you would have been all over this thing, but you just made a couple posts and that was it. :C Oh well.

Robin, get yo britishness away from the raps, your tea and biscuits don't fit with our guns an' hoes.  Word to your mother and all that rot.
Just kidding, you had some good, intellectual shit thrown out there, but you are not the winner of this contest.

Marsh, you had some quality raps, it was always fun to read yours, but for a contest host you didn't post a lot to compete with.

Ganja, you have potential to be a good rapper if only you could get away from the stereotypical poser-ish crap that all bad rappers say.

Bone, you're a sweet rapper, but your like a rhyming commercial with all your "events and people" raps. :P
I'm sorry but you did not win the Rap Battle Throwdown.

12it123, you were a pleasant surprise, the newb with a bite!  It's too bad you didn't keep at it, if you had made more than 5 posts with the level of skill you showed you could've had the chance to be the winner.

Thorn, you were a hard hitter from start to finish.  If only you could have... Psych!

tl;dr?
Your the winner, Thorn, congratulations!
Your prize is a fabulous amount of credits!

Sorry didn't notice none of this earlier lol, I've been watching Chuckie and Comedy central for the past 2 days, and Yea I meant to crash, I was mostly drawing out what the other's could put up to some1 who seemed more like a troll then a rapper XD.

Otherwise.. This was fun, sorry to any1 who I took it entirely too far with.

WE LOVE YOU ROBIN!!!!,

WE HATE YOU KUSY!!!!

WE DONT LIKE YOU THORN YOU DIE *Psst don't look under your bed tonight whistles*

Also thanks for the fun, But I can personally say I'll never participate in this again lol, School time :(.
Then it's off to Developement College.

Extended- You guys are Weird as hell *Just read the Itchiest Topic lolz*

@ToshiroHayate:

> @Marsh:
>
> > -=Prizes=-
> >
> > Alright. im trying to bring back some epic memories here so I want alot of participants.
> >
> > First Place: Custom Name Color + 15,000 Credits
> > Second Place: 10,000 Credits
> > Third Place: 5,000 Credits

WHAT!
He must have made the edit later then forgot cuz he thought the winner was only getting the custom name colour. :rolleyes:

Anyways:
2nd place: Bone
3rd place: 12it123