Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Typing speed test.

ToshiroHayate

Not sure if this has been posted before or not. But this is pretty fun to do, and I'm curious to see what you guys get. So let the finger movements begin!

FAQ:

Q] What is this?
A] A typing test! See how many words you type per minute.

Q] Why?
A] Cause it's epic. Post your score! Unless you're too chicken.  ;D

Q] What do I do?
A] Just type in the words. Or just read what it says on the site.

Here ya go: [http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/](http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/)

My Score:

You reached 365 points, so you achieved position 9047 of 470039 on the ranking list

You type 527 characters per minute
You have 92 correct words and
you have 5 wrong words

«Toshi

You type 478 characters per minute
You have 93 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words.

im drunkl
bite mee

oh.. and You reached 377 points, so you achieved position 7202 of 474581 on the ranking list

#2 now im h igh too…

You reached 392 points, so you achieved position 5400 of 474784 on the ranking list

You type 494 characters per minute
You have 96 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

go meh!

Ya, I hate these kinds of typing things where its just random words and doesn't have real sentences or actually mean anything. When I read stuff to type I read whats coming next as im typing but when whats coming next is just a random word that means nothing with the word before it fucks up the way I think when I go to type and messes everything up lol

@Robin:

> Half a million people have watched a youtube video of my amazing typing skills. I don't need to take this test because I'm just that badass.

I have a feeling, you had a cigarette in your mouth and that keyboard got owned.

Yeah the test itself is kinda weird. The ranking system is also a little chippy. But I figured people liked these competition things.