Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

.NET Developer for Hire

Mal

Hey all.  I'd like to offer up my time to anyone who needs a bit of .NET work done.  **I charge by the hour**; you can find a fee schedule along with a few estimates below along with platforms, frameworks, and engines I'm capable of leveraging to complete a specific job.

**Platforms**:

* Linux
* Mac OSX
* Windows

**Frameworks & Data Providers**:

* Unity
* XNA
* MonoGame
* Lidgren
* ASP.NET MVC 4, MVC 5, and Web Apps.
* Entity Framework
* MSSQL

**Fee Schedule**:

* Per Hour: $10
* Non-Windows Platform Surcharge: $25
* Mavra2D (Custom) Licensing Fee: $50 Flat Rate, $0.02 per copy sold, Hourly Rate Waived.
* Tailored/Specific Tutorials: $5 minimum, Hourly Rate Waived.
* Open Q&A: Always free!

**Examples of Work versus Hours to Complete**:

* Mavra2D: 60+ hours (Stable Release)
* RCG's Classic Wall Ball: 4 hours (Release Pending)

If you have any questions regarding an estimate reply via PM with as many details as possible and I'll do my best to adequately approximate what would be amicable per job.

$10 per hour is a awesome deal. You would be surprised how many older people are actually kicking around behind the scenes. Also a lot can be done in just a few hours if you do not want something insane like a whole engine written. Also Budweiser is a trustworthy guy so you can know you are getting your moneys worth.

Thanks for the kind words, yall.  If anyone is interested in moving away from VB6 now is definitely the time; I can teach you just about anything you'd want to know when it comes to using C# to develop desktop and web applications. :)

Edited the main post to reflect intermediate level experience with Entity Framework for both desktop and web applications.

• 6 months later...
I'm still for hire, but I'm more interested in large scale projects rather than small.  If you have a game that you're designing and you need a programmer, even if it's just for prototyping, do not hesitate to send me a PM.  I'm very open to fee negotiation.

I'm using Eclipse Worlds that I've converted to side scrolling, I could use a programmer, and more than willing to negotiate fee's. Give me a private message or add me on Skype and we talk further if your at all interested.

> I'm using Eclipse Worlds that I've converted to side scrolling, I could use a programmer, and more than willing to negotiate fee's. Give me a private message or add me on Skype and we talk further if your at all interested.

I haven't touched VB6 in about 8 years and I don't forsee myself ever going back to that language.  I appreciate your reply and interest though! :)

• 4 weeks later...