Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom GUI!

Jasonrox

Big improvment. I think you are getting close and the fact your listening to the feedback will help you with any future project as well. Don't try to please everyone however or you will never get anywere.

Good job

This is something pretty nice youve done here. I like the buttons it looks very good to me.
as you can see i have a pelliper gui design and luckily although it cost you may want to get your things copyrighted thats what i did this way no one could take my pelliper without paying

TPK, why did you double post?

Neways @Jason you shouldn't forget to incorporate some Pocket Monster related things. I made a Pocket Monster GUI in photoshop based off yours btw:
Here's a little idea.
![](http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/legendweaver/Meh%20stuff/PokemonGUI.png)
If you're using photoshop it isn't hard to make a PokeBall from scratch(which I did)
You start with a circle color one half red put a gray line through and another circle in the middle and add effects and crap.

@Jasonrox:

> Thanks so much ambard, and @Opportune Chimp, I disagree with you completely, unless your talking about the old GUI

It wasn't a point of discussion it was a fact. Desaturate the orange and it'll look way better, also TPK stop posting your work in someone else's thread and also you are lieing you did not legally copyright that pokemon.

sighs i didn't mean the Pokemon i meant the game is copy righted and srry for the double post and also i just wanted him to see what i cam up with but seriously all ive seen are bad replies at least from some so….i could have sworn this was the place to show off not get battered with critics but hey i guess critics only help you improve right! lol i know i cant copy right what was made already i meant my in game ideas and so on........and hey black i didn't know you were so good with gui's maybe we could work together sometime really don't care if you don't want to just a thought.

@TPK:

> I could have sworn **this was the place to show off not get battered with critics** but hey I guess critics only help you improve right!

:rolleyes:
@TPK:

> hey black I didn't know you were so good with gui's maybe we could work together sometime really don't care if you don't want to just a thought.

No thanks, you seem to ask me this every time.

wow, this topic is going out of control.

OK.

Firstly, @TPK, I have no problem whatsoever about you showing me your custom GUI, which looks very impresive, other than the picture quality being terrible BTW. I would suggest that you have a good copy handy in PNG format, rather than just Jpeg, because the quality sucks. Remember PNG= Pwnage.

It seems much more efficient to post it here rather than make a whole new topic, since the main reason was to show me. So no debate is needed with that, anybody else is free to post theirs as well.

Oh and as for the help with your GUI, well I cant really help much with the picture quality, nut the exit button needs to be the same as everything else.

Hmmm… Next.

@Black Gold Saw- Well I did put the pictures of Pokemon in, and so you think it needs to have a pokeball in it?

@Chimp- Dont be ridiculous, whether the colour is good or not is an OPINION. In my OPINION, I think the colour is fine. I might change it if somebody else has the same OPINION.

And with the critics thing, at first it seemed mean, but you guys really helped me. Thanks.

@Black★Gold:

> ![](http://www.chronicgames.net/images/pokemon-logo.jpg)
>
> You never once thought what Pokemon meant?

Woah I've been living a lie for sooooo long…. JK, i didn't know thats what pokemon meant.

@Jasonrox I like the new GUI over the old one