Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Un Ban request!

TheChÃŽâsenOne

Hello, My name is Jacob. When i first joined the site (3 years ago i think) I was little and very stupid, But i did not deserved to get IP banned… I am currently using a proxy. You might remember me, I forget my username but i think it was something like pers04\. Anyways I got banned for "posting a torjan" Here is the message i get. When i try to visit un proxy'd

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Honestly man, why try and upload a trojan? You didn't even do it right...
This ban is not set to expire.

Honestly i think my account was hacked, Because i **NEVER** posted a virus or w.e. If you remember my old game "Dragon Curse" that was doing well but not 100% finished, and if you remember me i was on here everyday asking for help… I was 10 and a very big skid... But i loved the forums and would of never done anything to "Hurt" it... I will most likely not be checking this thread daily because its a pain to use a proxy. If you decide to un ban me please email me at [email protected]... Thankyou

The
ChΔsen
One

10 years olds should not make games. 13 year olds should still not make games.
that is my opinion.

I have nothing against you trying, as its a great learning experience, just don't expect it to be played… at all.

On topic: I don't think 10 year olds understand what a trojan is and does anyways.

@David

Because i really did get banned for somthing i didnt do… If you dont believe me i can link you to a bunch of other forums im trusted on

heres one quick

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=22682

Well actually a HQ post i made... www.genuinegames.org is my site if you go on there and see the chosen one thats me, to confirm the guy on MCF is me..

@LOL CHIEF

Yea, i do know that its going to be shit. No one will play it. TBH I just want to try to learn simple coding so when/if i try to do stuff like php/java i know a bit of the basics

@The:

> @David
>
> Because I really did get banned for somthing I didnt do… If you dont believe me I can link you to a bunch of other forums im trusted on
>
> heres one quick
>
> http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=22682
>
> Well actually a HQ post I made... www.genuinegames.org is my site if you go on there and see the chosen one thats me, to confirm the guy on MCF is me..
>
> @LOL CHIEF
>
> Yea, I do know that its going to be shit. No one will play it. TBH I just want to try to learn simple coding so when/if I try to do stuff like php/java I know a bit of the basics

just because you may be trusted on another forum, doesnt mean you will be trusted here…

you could give another trojan or something....

and even if you do use a proxy and may be all "nice" and after some time you may send another trojan or soemthing....

it's been 3 years....forget about it.....

> The most important difference between a trojan virus/  trojan horse and a virus is that trojans don’t spread themselves. Trojan horses disguise themselves as valuable and useful software available for download on the internet. Most people are fooled by this ploy and end up dowloading the virus disguised as some other application. The name comes from the mythical "Trojan Horse" that the Ancient Greeks set upon the city of Troy.

I'm sure he didnt mean to upload a trojan. I do agree to the mods for banning him because of a trojan and have to take the steps to delete infected clients. But know that people download dumb things that is infected especially 10 year olds (:P). I'm sure he learned his lesson ans should be un banned.@LOL:

> 10 years olds should not make games. 13 year olds should still not make games.
> that is my opinion.
>
> I have nothing against you trying, as its a great learning experience, just don't expect it to be played… at all.
>
> On topic: I don't think 10 year olds understand what a trojan is and does anyways.

What does this have to do with the topic?

Hope you're still not a skid. I hate skids. Skid programs just give little kids a feeling that they can take over the world with their "mad haxx0r ski11z". Anyway, I'm 12, but I don't spend time hacking. I'd rather be productive and program or work on a website than hack some grandma's PC so you can tell your friends about it. I'd say, if you truly are serious about not posting viruses, that you do deserve a second chance. Just sort of be on probation for a while.

-JS1