Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minecraft server?

9lucky2

So i was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a minecraft server for the eclipse community. I think it would be cool if someone could set up a server and we can all use ventrilo  or skype to talk to eachother. Is anyone interested would anyone be able to host the server, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes im typeing in a hurry.

Thanks, 9lucky

There are & were many people who said they will make a server, maybe for friends or Eclipse. But I heard them all say that they will wait till SMP get's more stable. So, bugs fixed & Mobs added and etc.

Frankly, I don't see the point of having one. There will always be one person who disagrees with something and will grief. When you lose something from your chest, your starting to get paranoid and start moving in a mountain and become a Hermit.

Don't get me wrong, I would love joining a Eclipse server, but till the bugs are fixed, anti grief is guaranteed & there is 'Area Ownership' update/plug in added, I don't see this happening.

If what Harris said  is correct, and there is an option do undo all the changes done by a certain player. I think it would be worth trying out just to see how it works out. Maybe starting with a small group of people who we can trust and gradually adding more. So if something gets messed up we know who did it and we can ip ban them…

@Vash:

> @Batman:
>
> > @Vash:
> >
> > > How bout a mc classic server, its not the best, but still.
> >
> > hehe, I vote spleef arena.
>
> OH DUCK YEA!
> My net sucks to much to handle you guys, sorry I can't host.

2 votes fore spleef arena if we ever get a server up!

and my _computer_ sucks to much to use far distance, so ya, I can't host.

• 1 month later...