Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The drunk Tank!

@Anna:

> Aww nobody else was drunk last night? :icon_crap:
>
> Well it's the morning after and I just waked-n-baked, so does that count? :cheesy:

Shouldn't it be Woke-n-toked ;D. But I love a good beer. I don't drink to often anymore, but when I do it's usually beer. Beer is just nice to have on any type of day. Especially an ice cold one. mmmm.

@ग्वेन्दलिन:

> mmmm margaritas! I miss my daily margarita lunches at my old job :sad:

Sounds awesome.
Btw, is your siggy the lyrics to the song Counting Sheep to the Rhythm of The War Drums by a perfect Circle?

I don't touch alcohol because I have a family history of alcoholism, and I don't wanna get trapped in the same thing.

I don't have a problem with responsible drinking though… or jsut having fun with friends and such as long as you dont drive/put anyone in danger from it.

@renzo:

> Alcoholism is a disease, Robin, and I suggest you not talk about it if you don't understand it.

It has only been classified as a disease by doctors because insurance companies stopped paying for treatment. It is not a disease because you have a choice to be alcoholic or not, and it is not necessarily born into you. Some people may be more succeptable, but they to have a choice. Get YOUR facts straight, Renzo.