Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halloween

deathtaker26

I was ducking mad that no one posted this topic yet (>_<) here you can post your Halloween costumes and cool plans

please rate my costume and tell me things I need to add
Costume: bloody scarecrow.
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a0d29af8cd60f27638c531f0696a1e52.JPG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#a0d29af8cd60f27638c531f0696a1e52.JPG)

the only thing bought here was the mask. the shirt and pants I bought but I did the spray painting and patch adding.

@Soul:

> @Crest:
>
> > lol thanks guys I actually wore this to raider roar (pep ralley for my schools homecomming) and I got so many thumbs up and it was voted best costume so yeah ;D…
> > why did 3 people vote looks good and 5 vote for dont vote unless you gonna post (dont vote this) Oo
>
> Because we're rebels.

Because we WISH we were rebels. Although in reality we are just people who have nothing to do, but look at costumes that other people who have nothing to do post on a fourm. We then comment and often vote for stuff that would make us feel like rebels but deep inside you and i know it will never be that way. Deep eh?

lucky… WTF are you talking about?

Because we're rebels.

Because we WISH we were rebels. Although in reality we are just people who have nothing to do, but look at costumes that other people who have nothing to do post on a fourm. We then comment and often vote for stuff that would make us feel like rebels but deep inside you and I know it will never be that way. Deep eh?