Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Time away… or extreme activeness.

IceCream Tuesday

Alright.. Well within this next month.. I may.. either be going to jail.. or just losing my license and therefore not being able to go out..

I'm not posting this to just say goodbye.. I'm doing it to tell everyone to be careful. Even if you believe your fine.. DON'T drive while under any sort of drug. Its not worth it..

If you are still wondering.. Last night at 2:30 am.. I was arrested with a DUI.

@Marsh:

> Ouch sucks to hear man. I hope you don't get jail time. I'm sire youl be fine if it was a first offence. Did you hit anyone?

Nope.. I was mainly charged with speeding, they did a blood test.. so I'ma fight that i wasn't high.. and it was just in my system, and just get charged with speeding.. Can't prove that i was high when they pulled me over since i passed the sobriety test.. they kept thinking i was either drunk or on other drugs.

So.. I can't be charged with driving while high since weed is in your system for at least a month. Honestly.. wouldn't mind jail to bad..would get to see my boy who is a weekend warrior. (goes to jail on the weekends)
Not like I'd be with the murderers and shit.

Hopefully though.. I can keep my license and such and only require going to rehab and probation.