Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Google is Afraid of Chuck Norris!

crzyone9584

I guess I'll be waiting for the one person to comment on the biggest thing that I found funnier than the rest after my friend pointed it out to me.

By the way did you know the U.N. banned cloning of humans because if someone clones Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris would try to round house kick Chuck Norris and the Universe would implode.

Lol. I was just waiting for someone to point out it wasn't google.com My friend sent it to me last night when he knew I've been drinking and laughed his ass off until i figured out it wasn't google… I felt like a a stupid american.... Oh wait I am :'(

Psiworld - If you read it said my friend gave it to me. I work full time, go to college full time and work on a game for kinjiru part time. I got no life as it is. why would i come pay for sweat shop wages doing a lawn where i made like $25 an hour when i was in highschool?

@Psiworld:

> It was a joke.    I really hope you would nit do hat.  And my apologies I thought you were trying to "fool" everyone here.  But seeing it drunk I can see where you would think it was real.

I new it was a joke. I guess I'm bad at adding sarcasm on forum posts.

@Keebler:

> …theres alot of random stuff out there like this. Like you used to be able to search "French Victories" and click im feelling lucky. Then it would come up as did you mean french defeats. Google likes to frick around.

That was also a basic HTML page made by some kid. None of these 'Google Result' pages are actually hosted on Google.

@crzyone9584:

> Psiworld - If you read it said my friend gave it to me. I work full time, go to college full time and work on a game for kinjiru part time. I got no life as it is. why would I come pay for sweat shop wages doing a lawn where I made like $25 an hour when I was in highschool?

You must still be drunk.

Ontopic;;
This is pretty much well-known anyway.