Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Magic the Gathering-Eldrazi Annihilator Deck

DrNova

I dunno how many of you play magic or know much about it, but for those that do, here is a sick as Eldrazi deck I put together. With all the new Myr, and a few helpful green spells, it makes it possible to have a large amount of eldrazi in your deck without becoming overburdened.

Still needs some tweaks to become more efficient, but its mean as hell currently.

> **Creatures/Artifact Creatures (not counting Eldrazi)**
> Gold Myr x4
> Copper Myr x2
> Silver Myr x2
> Leaden Myr
> Palladium Myr
>
> Memnite
> Nest Invader
> Walking Atlas x3
> Sylvan Ranger x2
> River Boa
> Wall of Tanglecord x2
> Ondu Giant x2
>
> **Artifacts**
> Semblance Anvil
>
> **Spells**
> Cultivate x2
> Explore
> Spawning Breath x2
> Wild Growth x2
> Not of this World
> Fog x4
> Natures Spiral
> Regeneration
> Carrion Call x2
>
> **Eldrazi**
> Ulamogs Crusher x2
> Hand Of Emrakul x3
> Artisan of Kozilek x2
> Pathrazer of Ulamog
> Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
>
> **Land**
> Mountain x8
> Forest x10
> Hickory Woodlot
> Eldrazi Temple

@DrNova:

> I dunno how many of you play magic or know much about it, but for those that do, here is a sick as Eldrazi deck I put together. With all the new Myr, and a few helpful green spells, it makes it possible to have a large amount of eldrazi in your deck without becoming overburdened.
>
> Still needs some tweaks to become more efficient, but its mean as hell currently.
>
> > **Creatures/Artifact Creatures (not counting Eldrazi)**
> > Gold Myr x4
> > Copper Myr x2
> > Silver Myr x2
> > Leaden Myr
> > Palladium Myr
> >
> > Memnite
> > Nest Invader
> > Walking Atlas x3
> > Sylvan Ranger x2
> > River Boa
> > Wall of Tanglecord x2
> > Ondu Giant x2
> >
> > **Artifacts**
> > Semblance Anvil
> >
> > **Spells**
> > Cultivate x2
> > Explore
> > Spawning Breath x2
> > Wild Growth x2
> > Not of this World
> > Fog x4
> > Natures Spiral
> > Regeneration
> > Carrion Call x2
> >
> > **Eldrazi**
> > Ulamogs Crusher x2
> > Hand Of Emrakul x3
> > Artisan of Kozilek x2
> > Pathrazer of Ulamog
> > Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
> >
> > **Land**
> > Mountain x8
> > Forest x10
> > Hickory Woodlot
> > Eldrazi Temple

~~is this build from the box? or did you made this custom yourself?~~
Hmm by the looks of it, it seems like your trying to make a speed power house deck.
I used to play magic like a maniac too, thats during the time b4 the new design came out. I just thought it looked like shit so i kinda stopped playing. My last chapter was kamigawa.

@DrNova:

> New design?

yea, if you compare the Tempest box set to the newer ones like Mirrodin, there different on how it looks with the frame.
Also your deck seems to be overwieght 76 cards would be kinda hard to get the card you want for a quick combo. try limiting your deck to 60 including. If your using creatures that has mana producing ability then having 20 lands would be a good idea. 22 lands if you dont use mana ability.

Thorn means [this card](http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=193451), stops permanents from being sacced, not just creatures.
But your opponent would only have that card if he was expecting to go up against eldrazi a lot. :P

@DrNova:

> 68, not 70, I play generally between 65-70 cards, except for a few of my decks.
>
> And So they could save their creatures, but still their land, artifact, ect would all be wiped out, still deadly

What kind of combo can you pull out in 2 turns?
[Offtopic]: Best card that ever existed in magic is
![](http://www.cardkingdom.com/media/images/products/standard/26031_1.jpg)

@Lavos:

> @DrNova:
>
> > 68, not 70, I play generally between 65-70 cards, except for a few of my decks.
> >
> > And So they could save their creatures, but still their land, artifact, ect would all be wiped out, still deadly
>
> What kind of combo can you pull out in 2 turns?
> [Offtopic]: Best card that ever existed in magic is
> ![](http://www.cardkingdom.com/media/images/products/standard/26031_1.jpg)

Instant wins are boring.  Sure, its sweet to use once or twice, but when all you do in a game is Fireball/Channel where's the challenge?
I have a friend who is highly competitive, only makes decks that can kill you in 3-4 turns so i unfortunately have to make competitive decks as well, but they're just so damn boring.

@Marsh:

> Fun decks are way more fun then instant kills, I mean if you really wanted to there is 0 turn win decks.

Not Legal in real formats.@Lavos:

> @[Pie:
>
> > ICT link=topic=66170.msg713789#msg713789 date=1290111313]
> > When I got time.. I'ma have to post up my DreamHalls deck, and make you all cry at my turn 2 win :D
>
> That also depends with a flip of a coin.

Flip of a coin? playing with Un-Hinged/Un-Glued? or you talking about the roll to see who goes first? cause eitherway.. between turn 1-3 I'd win.. depending on my build.. I could run my blue black version, or my pure blue.. and just wreck face with a bunch of progens.