Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fresh Whole Rabbit.. Amazon

IceCream Tuesday

> I am shocked that Amazon would conspire in rabbit slaughter and their consumption by the public. Rabbits are cute and furry. They are the most popular pet in Baluchistan and parts of Vanuatu. Many people have expressed their desire to marry rabbits, and the 9th Circuit will soon affirm our Constitutional right to realize that desire. Many rabbits are wealthy and productive members of society. Rabbits invented the steam engine, the toaster oven, the pneumatic bolt gun, and Spandex. Rabbits pay 27% of all U.S. income taxes. This fall, for the first time, rabbits make up the majority of incoming freshman at Miami University of Ohio.
> Since they received the right to vote in 1979, rabbits have been reliable supporters of the Whig party, which is the only thing standing between the world and utter chaos. Last March, while the rest of us were cowering in basements and bomb shelters, rabbits were defending Earth against the Venusian invasion.
> Of course the rabbits have begun to fight back against our heartless exploitation. Roving bands of rogue rabbits have remained armed since their defeat of the Venusians, and `wilding' by rabbit gangs has made New York's Central Park unsafe at all hours of day and night. A radical Whig splinter group, led by the mysterious rabbit who calls himself Lucky Lepus, has even been calling for armed revolt in pursuit of a separate, nuclear, Rabbit Republic.
> If we know what's good for us, we will put down the butcher's knife and make peaceful accommodation with the rabbits while it is still possible. Amazon, for the love of God, stop selling this product before the rabbits come for us all.

lolololololol

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> > I am shocked that Amazon would conspire in rabbit slaughter and their consumption by the public. Rabbits are cute and furry. They are the most popular pet in Baluchistan and parts of Vanuatu. Many people have expressed their desire to marry rabbits, and the 9th Circuit will soon affirm our Constitutional right to realize that desire. Many rabbits are wealthy and productive members of society. Rabbits invented the steam engine, the toaster oven, the pneumatic bolt gun, and Spandex. Rabbits pay 27% of all U.S. income taxes. This fall, for the first time, rabbits make up the majority of incoming freshman at Miami University of Ohio.
> > Since they received the right to vote in 1979, rabbits have been reliable supporters of the Whig party, which is the only thing standing between the world and utter chaos. Last March, while the rest of us were cowering in basements and bomb shelters, rabbits were defending Earth against the Venusian invasion.
> > Of course the rabbits have begun to fight back against our heartless exploitation. Roving bands of rogue rabbits have remained armed since their defeat of the Venusians, and `wilding' by rabbit gangs has made New York's Central Park unsafe at all hours of day and night. A radical Whig splinter group, led by the mysterious rabbit who calls himself Lucky Lepus, has even been calling for armed revolt in pursuit of a separate, nuclear, Rabbit Republic.
> > If we know what's good for us, we will put down the butcher's knife and make peaceful accommodation with the rabbits while it is still possible. Amazon, for the love of God, stop selling this product before the rabbits come for us all.
>
> lolololololol

i know rite!

Some of these are just insanely creative. It's amazing how people will just go on here to post some abstract story.

> Let me take you back to a cold Christmas morning, stockings hung over the fireplace, the tree trimmed with all manner of fanciful decorations, and small children fast asleep, ready to awaken to the dawn of the best day of the year. My eyes flew open as the sun peeked above the bottom of my window pane. It was the day that everyone had been awaiting all year!
> Practically bludgeoning my siblings out of the way, I made a dash for the stockings. I always had gone for the stocking first. A few gift cards, some candy, maybe even a Pez dispenser. Nothing too exciting. What I smelled next, however, made my heart skip and my breath catch. I knew exactly what was under the tree for me.
> As mother and father watched on warmly, my siblings and I tore through the wrappings of our gifts. Soon they'd all be jealous of me. No one was going to get something quite so special as what I was about to receive. The room was soon filled with the invigorating scent of red meat and blood. I became dizzy just fantasizing about spending long hours with my new gift. I finally pulled the last shred of dripping, rotting wrapping paper from the carcass, my eyes lit with the purest of joys.
> I'd gotten just what I'd asked for.
> The beautifully gory dead rabbit, its skin peeled off in some enticingly cannibalistic way, oozing blood and pus and its bones skewed at odd angles, hung limply in my arms as I squeezed it tightly like a stuffed animal. "Thank you!" I squealed in pleasure before running off to my room with the decaying corpse to snuggle. What more could anyone possible want? A dead rabbit is the greatest, most useful thing that anyone could ever buy.
> It truly was a night of wonderment, and one that my family and I will always remember.

LMAO LMAO LMAO I CANT BREATHE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!