Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Thanks To The Eclipse Community

Terraun

Instead of making a new topic, I'm gonna just reply here.

I've been around Mirage(well actually, I was around FSO first) for a long time but didn't think I should interact and just lurk around the community. I've been to Playerworld, Elysium, and many other new one but those were the first two I've used.

So anyway, I don't necessary love the Eclipse Community for helping the Indie Game Development since there are many before Eclipse but I do love the Eclipse Community to be able to stick together and to live for so long. Seriously, 99% of the rest of the Mirage-Based community are dead.

So yeah, LONG LIVE ECLIPSE COMMUNITY! And the people who contributed to the community!
As for the idiots, please try harder to not be stupid. I'm trying myself so you should too =]

Sincerely,
Rithy

PS : Wow, I wrote a lot. I wonder if I just made myself look stupid.

@Robin:

> **tl:dr;** I've been around a long time and so has Eclipse.

For some reason, I found Eclipse last. I went from Mirage -> Playerworld -> Elysium then to a bunch of those engine that were then joined into OGC or something. Online Game Core? Well anyway, it died.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> @Robin:
>
> > **tl:dr;** I've been around a long time and so has Eclipse.
>
> For some reason, I found Eclipse last. I went from Mirage -> Playerworld -> Elysium then to a bunch of those engine that were then joined into OGC or something. Online Game Core? Well anyway, it died.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

OGC is a funny name.

@Rithy58:

> For some reason, I found Eclipse last. I went from Mirage -> Playerworld -> Elysium then to a bunch of those engine that were then joined into OGC or something. Online Game Core? Well anyway, it died.

Here's some words of wisdom from ol Anders:
What you're searching for is _almost all-ways_ in the last place you'll look.

;-d