Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not a game wip rather a engine!Eclipse Fire and Ice

Fallen Empire

Well hello everyone,I figured I would release a little bit about the project I have been working on for 3 years now.I am just about to finish and release it to eclipse it shall be called Eclipse Fire (server) and ice (client).It's a 3-d engine that will allow you to make a game in3-d.Coded in c++ with a little bit of python.

Most all is done,I would still like to finish a pvp system and a quest system before I release it.It will NOT be a standalone server example you won't be able to download it extract it and play it you will have to use MySQL 6.0 and Sqllog.This engine will be by far from easy to use you will have to know knowledge in how to setup a Mysql inorder for it to work and inorder to have a game that isn't like everyone else's you will have to know how to use python lang.

There is no editor within this engine you will have to look towards other art renders and such to get maps made and such. below is a few pics of starting some maps and a few pics of game play as I said it is far from finished,only reason I made a topic is to get the hype up a little bit

Map maker autodesk 3-d map editor 2010 edition
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/2474371cc51ed9014bbbd28085b65cca.jpg

after finished you to can have a game like this

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/7f815abba4086a69ca2ff2f8809c1ee3.jpg

I tryied to mix it between world of warcraft and guild wars to make it look good but have all the features 3 years and I still have about 2 months of work left before release but after it's out the pic above is what it will look like I plan on fixing quests I do have a simple quest system in it now and I plan on adding in a few more hotkeys

• 2 months later...