dingleberrys

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question whats vectoring? also im just using MSpaint
anyway twilights done
Reuploading

if you mean by scaling down I just resized them then no I made these from scratch if you mean the size of the sprite is to small then I see your point :)

and as for source I just wtach the episodes for colors and positions then sprite what I see :)

what the hell fileden has been my file host for years how can it be harmfull now?

guess I'll just have to look for a new one any recomendations?

also I take it no ones willing to help with a request I made ealier
"PVorigins's sprite and paperdoll system into PVstable so I can use PVS's scripting system and PVO awsome sprite system"

also i've landed a skilled music maker from Newgrounds whos willing to make custom music for it to xD

@Urimas:

> "PVorigins's sprite and paperdoll system into PVstable so I can use PVS's scripting system and PVO awsome sprite system"

Would be pointless. Both are incomplete. Anything built on Stable or Evolution is going to die.

I like that flash, especially the music parts of it. I like the remixes from "Eurobeat Bronie". :cheesy:

Are you going to do this all in flash? I would like to remind you again to look into vector art, although you're used to pixel art so it might be more work than you want to do.

@Anna:

> I like that flash, especially the music parts of it. I like the remixes from "Eurobeat Bronie". :cheesy:
>
> Are you going to do this all in flash? I would like to remind you again to look into vector art, although you're used to pixel art so it might be more work than you want to do.

I've never done vectoring I wouldn't know where to begin I might make a single player flash game 1st until I get a coders help or miguu finishes his new PV engine