Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Lightning's Pet System [Completely Bug-Free!]

Yxxe

I am not ungrateful, i am just saying in the current state it is unusable, i would like to try and fix it so it can be used though. And i didnt realise you said not to edit maps with a pet out, i thought that was meant to be coded so that they were deleted before the map saved. I was just warning other users so that they dont spent hours trying to install a system only to find it didnt do what they expected. I am glad for what has been made so far, and i hope to help make it better/useable. Even Ryokus tutorials dont fix server crashes, and i was just pointing out that that was what the tutorial was meant to do and it doesnt work. It cant be too hard to fix and hopefully we will get it sorted.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how you can say it is unusable. I use this system without any patching up and it works completely fine. Ryoku's fixes are also outdated. You pretty much made everything worse.

Its unusable in the fact that the average user of this forum couldnt add it to their game and use it without it causing problems. If you use the system, can you just tell me if you have managed to solve the server crash from adding extra npcs?  Anyway, i dont think how i have made it worse because i added a fix. But anyway im going to try and improve the system for the good of the forums, you are entitled to your opinion.

No where did i say i did not think it was good of you to add this tutorial.

> but even with all the patching and fixes on the forums, this is too buggy to use

(to an average user, without custom fixes)
that was my only point, so i dont see what the big deal was.

Members failing to comprehend simple plain-english instructions shouldn't be using this system. I have never come across the error you have mentioned in your post during the development of this system. I should also make it clear once again that any fix for this system is outdated and won't do any good.
I'll just go ahead and lock this thread now. Next time I make a system for eclipse I'll think twice about being generous and giving it to the community.