Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial/Official GW/GW2 Thread!

crzyone9584

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats weird? I don't think I'll be getting on… There is a guy on facebook bitching about having an awesome system and us with not a awesome system should give the fuck up so he can login...  to laughed and said i paid a lot of money for the game and to stfu

I mean the fact that they end it on Sunday, Diablo 3 open beta weekend also ended on the monday, cause the fact that ending it on a sunday isn't really the whole weekend, so I find that quite weird, however the bitch on FB made me lose hope in humanity lol.

I'm going to switch to a us server see if i still get the lag. Since it is unlimited transfers for free now. All the eruope servers are pretty much filled to the max. us server populations are still low…

Well I gotta go. Make some lunch get some work on my finals done and then go to work... so much fun... I may not need a new graphics card. May just need a new processor.... We shall see... Well i want both eventually but my processor is almost maxing out with guild wars. so maybe its not my graphics card.