Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial/Official GW/GW2 Thread!

crzyone9584

Anyone here play it? I'm just now restarting to play after a few months away due to crappy computer. Also I'm restarting from pre-searing since they made it a tad easier to get the title "Legendary Defender of Ascalon." If anyone whats to play let me know

Characters Name:
Crzyone The Monk - lvl 20 Monk/ELE - finishing up post searing
Crzyone of Death = lvl 2 Ranger - just started today.

Add GW2 to the thread!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
So I picked this topic back up cuz i have no reason to make a new GW/GW2 thread!

April 10th 2012 the Collectors Edition will be available for Pre-order. Who is going to pre-order the game?

Also does anyone want to build a guild in GW/GW2? I've been wanting to create a guild for a while. But don't have enough cash to build up the guild hall enough to get people interested.

I'd be down to start it off in GW and carry it over in GW2\. Plus EoTN is killing me and would like some help up there with my monk.

Also looking for a runner in factions and night fall and post searing so i can have all the places unlocked to travel to cuz im to lazy to get them myself lol

I kinda have GW installed right now, for maps I haven't been on it has to DL all the data which is usually a lot.. I got a level 20 derv, I think they used to be called 130 dervs? (have 130 health and are great for soloing) To be honest I'm not really looking to play GW anymore, but I'd start a guild with you in GW2

• 3 weeks later...
> We're writing to let you know that your spot in the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event has been reserved—and the beta client is now ready for preloading!

Best ducking first line of a damn email ever!!!

Anyone else in the beta for this weekend? Either by luck or by purchase of the correct game edition?

I will have personal screenshots to… I will be working pretty much all day and not sleeping this weekend so i get the most out of this weekend.

Haha, Im so stupid. I bought the game from a Swedish game store (Bought it online) I just registred the key (I pre-ordered the games days ago, but never saw the key) but as soon I registered the key, BETA WEEKEND!
Hope too see you in game. :)

kk I'm about to build my character now. if im able to choose fort ranik i'll let ya know my name..

Well fort ranik is in europe so i'll only be able to play with you during the beta. Once the full release is out I'm going to chose an american server. Unless its based on character and not your account.