Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"The Grid" sprites.

@Azyru:

> The front animation looks funny. He has a wierd (unnatural) walk

This ^

His body also twists too much. I liked the first sprite you made. It wasn't too big where things became out of proportion. The walk was fine. I think you should have just mimicked the side-view walking animation for the pokemon sprite (drop down 1 pixel for the step).

@MrMiguu:

> This ^
>
> His body also twists too much. I liked the first sprite you made. It wasn't too big where things became out of proportion. The walk was fine. I think you should have just mimicked the side-view walking animation for the pokemon sprite (drop down 1 pixel for the step).

Actually this time I was going for a running-type step. In the game, I plan on speeding up the character. I then wanna try to do something with when you hold the SHIFT key (That will send the character into "light speed" and will make the light path follow the user.)

From that, how does it look as a running animation? I used a free GIF maker and that's the fastest they could make it.

@MrMiguu:

> Running animation or not, I am not too crazy about how the foot turns outward when they step forward.

outward? its supposed to be the bottom of the foot. The LED pattern is around where the toes would be. Idk. I'll finish the animations and then put them into the game. If it looks weird in the game then I will change it. I guess I'm just not seeing it yet.