Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thank You

Rithy58

I started making a game with Eclipse Origin v2 Beta last week. I decided to use the engine since the first day it came out but I wanted to learn the structure and how the engine work before I start.

I would like to say, I am in love with the Engine. It run so smooth, use so little resource and most importantly, it's easy to make a game out of.

So, kudos to Robin & Jacob(?) for the amazing Code and Rory & Robin for the beautiful Graphic.

Sincerely,
Rithy

PS : It's only been a week so I hadn't made the WIP topic yet. I'm focusing on getting a fan base first. [FaceBook Page](http://www.facebook.com/pages/FalseLisity-Online/124617060949521) & [Website](http://falselisity.rithy58.com/)

@Robin:

> Konsty's site is nice but it needs a lot of work.

Really? I thought it was very well done. I love his work. His graphic skill is amazing.
The only thing I change is instead of HTML, I use PHP and break up the section of the page and use Include.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> Really? I thought it was very well done. I love his work. His graphic skill is amazing.
> The only thing I change is instead of HTML, I use PHP and break up the section of the page and use Include.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

It's okay to use as a base, but a good game website needs to be more than a bit of HTML.

@Robin:

> It's okay to use as a base, but a good game website needs to be more than a bit of HTML.

I think I know what you mean. You mean like have Ajax and JavaScript and such? I don't know those stuff, that's why I don't have it. However, I know some PHP and I want an Armory for my game, you know. Connect the website and the game together.

Sincerely,
Rithy