Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 2.3] Error when leave map that have events

J. Black

I noticed now that if my map have an event and I walk to the next map, when I get warped, it returns a server error.

Since I'll not make my maps until I had finnished the code part, I didn't noticed before. Can it be fixed? I really don't want to loose months of work.

![](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-75222-0-83921900-1423444167.png)

![](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-75222-0-39604500-1423444193.png)

> Why on Earth do you want to use DD7? DX8 is almost 20 years old, every hardware in existence should support it.

Not every hardware. My laptop can't run and I want to make a retro game. Even with transparency and everythng else, most games I've seen here aren't that great and don't have anything better than rpg maker tilesets and stuff. One day, If I think I should, I'll pay for a conversion, but now I'm having a lot of fun doing it on DD7\. :D

> Does this happen when you are in the map editor and changing the event or just in general?

When I create or edit the map, it works fine. Even If I save the map or interact with the event, it works great. The problem is when I walk into another map.

Example: If I'm on the map 1 and walk until the end of the map to go to the map 2, the server crashes and the "debug" button points to that error.

Sorry about my english.

Used www.diffchecker.com/ to compare my old versions and found the error.

For some reason  I did removed a few lines. Posting it here just in case somebody needs in the future.

Server side > modPlayer

```

TempPlayer(Index).EventProcessingCount = 0
TempPlayer(Index).EventMap.CurrentEvents = 0

```
Feeling stupid. Thank you guys for the attention!