Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oakwood, Coder, Money… Need I say more.

Grizzy

Okay I want all my GUI layouts done. I am paying so I want it specifically done a way I want. I want them to all be full screen and I'm going to send exactly how I want them layed out to whoever I decide to give the job too. Heres a little list of specs I'm going to want the things to have to give u an idea of the difficultly and how the price will work:

- In the 1st Menu that pops up I want there to be a storyline option that when you click it takes u to a page where it tells the storyline and its scrolling. Like u would see in star wars or something like that.

- I want all the GUI's to auto adjust the screen rez so everyones game will fit on the same size screen and it will be a true full screen. Like in Nexustk, Endless Online, ect ect..

- I want the quest box that is currently not animated to have where I can give it a gui. That will be explained a little more once I send u the blank GUI's.

- I'm going to want an option of when ur making a new character u can scroll thru multiple pics of different skin color, hair style, and ect when making a new character… this is optional and obviously will cost a little more since this involves things not in the GUI, but since this will involve the GUI I would like it done. I'm going to be posting screens later tonight to show some of the things I would like it to look like.

Overall it should be pretty simple I think. I just pretty much want my GUI's done so my game looks nice and presentable. If anybody is interested post a reply on here. And its okay to talk money on here. I'm fine with being public with how much I'm paying and ect. and obviously once I pay for this I want no one else to have permission to use it as its for my game only.. But thats a given... anyways if someone could, if not interested, tell me a price range I should be looking to pay that would be awesome. I'd like to get this paid for asap. Take as much time as u need coding it and working on it for me tho. I'm not in a rush. Thanks for your time if you read all of this. If interested reply and ask for more info. ((: