Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Work in progress

ReubenNick

Well, began drawing another friend. I always seem to choose girls over boys, as it's a lot of fun. Anyway, still needs a lot more finished. As for my other drawing, still need to get face right.

![](http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/akatsuki1/7b0278a7.jpg)

it's good dude the red bothers my eye sight so much lol but its good your shading improved a bit and you forgot too add some shadowing under the left breast. it only seems she has one lol a really big one with no shoulder. but its good can you do something like this?
as you can see there's no lines you don't draw with lines unless you are sketching you shade and erase lol i pretty much only use my eraser.

@Akatsuki_1:

> I'll give that some thought, Thanks. Though I do sketch sometimes depending on what I am doing.

Don't just give it a thought, actually apply it. Sketching is very important to getting down the correct form and perspective of a drawing. I've been drawing many faces recently and although they take an extra hour or two because I sketch them out first it looks much better when finally completed. Below is a recent self portrait I did which is very accurate so you can see how sketching can improve your drawings.

Shading is also a key point in this drawing, the shading took around 2/3 of all the time I worked on this, but I'd work on sketching before shading if I were you.

![](http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x431/Forrest_I/sp9.png)

Hope I could help, I'm not a big fan of anime like at all, but I figure I can help you out  ;)