Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

R.O.T.H looking for Mapper

dxxknight

**About Me:**
>! I've been here for about 1 1/2 to 2 years, I'm really didicated to my game as i've always been trying to improve it. I'm pretty crazy (i'll be the first to tell you that), I Love working in a team because it helps the game go much smoother as the saying goes 2 heads are better then 1, Plus it's alot more fun then working by yourself (it's so quite…)

**What is the work life?**

>! Really easy going I won't rush you or anything as long as your working on it a little everyday(about an hour). Got a 24/7 server now so you can litterly work on it when ever you feel like it.

**Engine we use: Crystalshire dev edition**

**What kind of people do you need?**

>! Only need 1-2 mappers.

**Who is already on team?**

>! Just me and our programmer Jcsnider.

WIP for pictures and a video.
[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,72290.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,72290.0.html)

**Is this another game just doomed to fail?**
Nope, why you may ask? Simple I don't quit things because I won't start a project enless it's going to go somewhere or atleast be fun just to make the game come to life.

_**Last not least Layout to apply:

A little about yourself:

Some pictures of past work:

Why you want to work with us:**_

PS sorry for spelling/grammer errors i'll fix them if i find them.

If you can't find a personal mapper, I will check with the corporation members and see who is free to help you part time with the mapping. I will also begin mapping tomorrow, but could you compile a list of maps you would like? will make my job much easier.

ok will do just let me make a world map and go from there for areas. I'll PM you the list as soon as soon as i get all the details. I'm hoping another dedicated mapper could help part time help things go much faster and smoother. :)

I will join as a mapper.

I have no past work so if you want me to make you an example (well i do have past work but i never did save it etc etc) SO if you want an example send me a tileset and tell me the theme (and specific please).

As for a little about me, if this is actually necessary for you I'll PM you the full template of the your application in PM if you're interested.

@Akatsuki_1:

> Hope you know you must be experienced? It's not something you just apply for if it is your first time mapping, or if you don't understand how the map editor works at all.

i know it was just a casually "ill take a swing at it" lol im experienced but thanks for your concern :D

@dxxknight:

> Well its pretty flexible the server is up 24/7 and only need to map about 30 mins-a hour everyday. :P

Sorry havnt been mapping much. I did finish that map btw (22) I don't want you to use it because that is not the best I can do though. Just an example.

@Axis, you are running a game. Try to stick to that. You have lots of work to do on it.

@Bloodmorphed:

> Sorry havnt been mapping much. I did finish that map btw (22) I don't want you to use it because that is not the best I can do though. Just an example.
>
> @Axis, you are running a game. Try to stick to that. You have lots of work to do on it.

good point.

You can count me in.
I'm totally new to eclipse but I've been mapping RMXP for years. Messed around with NetPlay some time ago & now exploring eclipse.

I want to work with you because I want to get involved with eclipse's community ASAP & working on a team project is giving me tons of that, plus I do know how to map well or at least that's what people say :D