Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

â—‹â—‹ The Enchanter's Soul â—‹â—‹

SawQuart

@Navi:

> Many people don't agree with this, but avoid generic things like quest creators or some of the the tutorials around the forum. If you must use them try to implement them as minor aspects. The best thing to do is grab a programmer who's willing and design each area individually. This way every new place, puzzle, or enemy will be different and unique, possibly even compared to more popular games.

I agree with that. I was going to take Questing a different way, and make it so that it's not generic. That's why I called it Learning, because Questing usually is referred to as gathering stuff/talking to random people. The areas will have completely different baddies, dungeons/puzzles, items, and crafting recipes. 

Not to be cliche, but I may consider adding riddles. In order to get to the oracle, you must answer a riddle. Once it is answered correctly, you will be able to boost your Will.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on a rampage to get my post count up, I'm just replying to a lot of projects. If you want the game to work. Just don't use the breeze tiles.

[Here are some Harry Potter Tilesets.](http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Harry+Potter+Tilesets)

@Kemerd:

> I'm not on a rampage to get my post count up, I'm just replying to a lot of projects. If you want the game to work. Just don't use the breeze tiles.
>
> [Here are some Harry Potter Tilesets.](http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Harry+Potter+Tilesets)

1\. You responded with the same message to everyone on the WIP board, telling them how their game is going to fail
2\. If you freaking read my thread then you'd realize that it's not a Harry Potter game anymore
3\. Posting a link to a damn Google search doesn't help at all

@Kemerd:

> I'm not on a rampage to get my post count up, I'm just replying to a lot of projects.

Lol that is trying to get your post count up. Post count doesn't mean crap unless they were actual intelligent, helpful posts; not the same exact thing on multiple threads.

Anyways, Jungle this sounds good so far I'd like to see more from this in the near future.

Ok, I'm adding Linear Spells and some basic crap right now. I'll check out Quest systems but I'll heavily modify them.

@Sauros:

> He's only saying that because he doesn't want competition because were both using Breeze and our idea is better.

We are only using Breeze sprites atm. Please ignore tileset #2 when mapping :P

Post count doesn't mean crap. That's why I don't care that an admin lowered my post count from 280 something to 250\. It doesn't mean crap. (I just now noticed that.) And I wish you good luck on finding a spriter for your sprites.

@Kemerd:

> Post count doesn't mean crap. That's why I don't care that an admin lowered my post count from 280 something to 250\. It doesn't mean crap. (I just now noticed that.)

I was removing some threads a few days ago. The system adjusts the post count of every member, accordingly.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@Kemerd:

> Post count doesn't mean crap. That's why I don't care that an admin lowered my post count from 280 something to 250\. It doesn't mean crap. (I just now noticed that.) And I wish you good luck on finding a spriter for your sprites.

…what does that have to do with anything? I'm not even looking for a "spriter" o.O

@Sauros:

> Well the only thing new is i'm starting on the GUI. I'm trying to find out a nice width/height most players have.
> By the way kemerd, Quit acting like a baby and get off the thread.

If you're stuck with one size, go with 800x600\.

@Navi:

> Saga of Light sucks, stop telling other people how to do things if you can't do it better yourself, and before you try to hand me the same as a rebuttal, I am. ;)

I know it sucks, I can do it better, and I know more than you think. Screenshots don't say everything. Especially old ones.

@Kemerd:

> I know it sucks, I can do it better, and I know more than you think. Screenshots don't say everything. Especially old ones.

The fact that you quote yourself in your signature and have "custom fails" makes me think you are officially the worst noob ever.Can't you just get off this thread and grow up?