Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nation States

Kusy

"NationStates is a nation simulation game. Create a nation according to your political ideals and care for its people. Or deliberately oppress them. It's up to you."
[http://www.nationstates.net](http://www.nationstates.net)

Basicaly it's a browser… game. You don't doo too much in this, basicaly you become a ruler of your own fictional country. Every day you are given two issues that you have to resolve personaly, those can be social, ethical, economical problems amongst other things, they are often funny, sometimes serious but usualy interesting. After each change you make your nation changes.

It's all about your own views and beliefs, it's a funny thing to play, takes few clicks a day and after few weeks you can somewhat verify your own political views, it's just fun to watch what happens. It's funnier when played by packs so I created a region (basicaly a room) for Eclipse.

Region name is Eclipse and the password is **eclipselols**. After you create a nation get into the region tab and find "Tired of living in x?" And serch for Eclipse region. It might seem a bit boring but I encourage to play for at least a few days.

Write up your nation's name here if you decide to join me.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Skull:

> this.
>
> I'm DioAsran.  I tried at least 10 names before I got this one to work.

ROFL Your population "of 6 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings.""

I'm Larchas

@Mr.:

> ROFL Your population "of 6 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings.""
>
> I'm Larchas

ik, ik, i'm a great ruler :P  cars are outlawed in DioAsran.

edit–
clothes will soon be illegal in DioAsran.  I think i'm winning.

@Gwen:

> didn't we used to play this game a long time ago? I could have sworn we had an eclipse coilation of countries with a few of us being members.

We did, wasn't too popular and ended with only me playing lol.

On a sidenote, you can upload your own flag.

@Anna:

> Be interesting to see what happens after the resolutions for the first 4 issues go through in your country.

This actually looks like a pretty cool game, can't wait to see the other issues I'm going to get!
I wonder if a country can die..
Only one way to find out!
And apparantly my brother can't decide on a name, everytime i click on the issue it goes from Al Jong-Il to Kevin McAlpin XD