• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOA needs Author. (No Pay) (CLOSED)

RyokuHasu

**Hero of Athea WIP:**

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,70251.0.html

***This will be left unlocked just incase**

Ok, It's pretty simple, I suck a writing anything original. Personaly I think my game would be better if it had a kick-ass story.

The game hasnt gotten vary far in In-Game dev. So all the maps, and content can be wraped around what ever somone helps write.

The story will be a collective peice with the author and me each giving ideas and plot to it.

Position(s):
Author/Story writer: 1/1 - Skull Kid

Story Info

>.< ya, well.. the original story has been scraped… but...

General concepts for the new story:
- Oceans are made of sand
- Set in kinda post-Medevil/pre-victorian
- sand ships are the main transportation between the continents
- The airship (blimp) is a new development

but I have No plot what so ever.....

I haven't written anything for a while, and, to be honest, any material I could show you has been saved on to my father's computer. However, if you wish to give me the "gist" of what HoA ids about, I'd be happy to have a go at coming up with a back story or history…..whatever it is you need.

i will try here is an example story story:

>! It was three weeks ago when it happened.What is it you ask…It is when the war began.The break out of that war effected pretty much the world .It started at Srethor.Then it moved to My kingdom and now it has spread all over the world.This is the letter i got from the king of Srethor before he died:
Dear Ashton,
There was an outbreak here all of the citizens half spouted into a frenzy and before you know it they were killing each other.I hope your kingdom doesn't break out in war.Sorry to end this letter short someones knocking at my door.
sincerely,
phill
After that letter arrived the kingdom whent into war between themselves then it spread everywhere.
I am one of the few royalty to exist.I have to gather the rest to create another sane kingdom.This is "Insanity."That's the story i plan on using for another game of mine (that is if eternal:origins gets finished)

@Axis:

> That's the story i plan on using for another game of mine (that is if eternal:origins gets finished)

[![](http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2811/29722110.jpg)](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/29722110.jpg/)

@Axis:

> i will try here is an example story story:
>
> >! It was three weeks ago when it happened.What is it you ask…It is when the war began.The break out of that war effected pretty much the world .It started at Srethor.Then it moved to My kingdom and now it has spread all over the world.This is the letter i got from the king of Srethor before he died:
> Dear Ashton,
> There was an outbreak here all of the citizens half spouted into a frenzy and before you know it they were killing each other.I hope your kingdom doesn't break out in war.Sorry to end this letter short someones knocking at my door.
> sincerely,
> phill
> After that letter arrived the kingdom whent into war between themselves then it spread everywhere.
> I am one of the few royalty to exist.I have to gather the rest to create another sane kingdom.This is "Insanity."That's the story i plan on using for another game of mine (that is if eternal:origins gets finished)

No offense, but you should learn proper grammar before you go around giving people generic stories.

@Axis:

>
> >! It was three weeks ago when it happened.What is it you ask…It is when the war began.The break out of that war effected pretty much the world .It started at Srethor.Then it moved to My kingdom and now it has spread all over the world.This is the letter i got from the king of Srethor before he died:
> Dear Ashton,
> There was an outbreak here all of the citizens half spouted into a frenzy and before you know it they were killing each other.I hope your kingdom doesn't break out in war.Sorry to end this letter short someones knocking at my door.
> sincerely,
> phill
> After that letter arrived the kingdom whent into war between themselves then it spread everywhere.
> I am one of the few royalty to exist.I have to gather the rest to create another sane kingdom.This is "Insanity."That's the story i plan on using for another game of mine (that is if eternal:origins gets finished)

Needs work.

Pro tip1: Work on ONE thing at a time. in later it can come to bite you in the ass.
Pro tip2: Don't release work in a forum, do it in private messaging. People will go and steal your work faster than lightning if it has no copyright.
Protip3: This is a followup to Protip1\. Focus on one thing at a time, don't think of planning another game if you can't even successfully run your first.

@Axis:

>
> Dear Ashton,
> sincerely,
> phill
> >! Wow. Dude.
> >! Please learn how to structure your writting, that is horribly formatted.

@Captain:

> Wow. Dude.
>
> Please learn how to structure your writting, that is horribly formatted.

not to mention the fact that it needs more creativity and it's extremely bland.

What do you need?  If you only need a short piece or two I could try my hand at it.  I wrote the lore for Asran Adventures(found here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,73913.0.html ) and I think I'll be able to do the job if no one else can.

So you want to start another game after this one is 'finished'?

If you know a bit about MMO's/ORPG's/online games you should also know you cant finish it, it needs updates to keep it fun, if you wouldn't do that people will stop playing because they will get bored.

@Axis:

>
> Dear Ashton,
> sincerely,
> phill

thats not an inprovment to my original storry… sorry

@Skull:

> not to mention the fact that it needs more creativity and it's extremely bland.
>
> What do you need?  If you only need a short piece or two I could try my hand at it.  I wrote the lore for Asran Adventures(found here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,73913.0.html ) and I think I'll be able to do the job if no one else can.

Ok ill PM you.