Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5 Steam Games for 1cent

Kite

~~http://www.humblebundle.com/~~

~~You can choose a custom price,~~ ~~it only has 1 days left for custom~~.

~~You can get 5 indie games for 1 penny/whatever you want to give.
I gave 25c cause that's all I had xD

Anyway enjoy,

Kite~~

They passed $500,000 in sales according to Notch's twitter.

I won't be buying it because I don't like the games. If I wanted simple games like this then I'd play it on my Wii or at my grandparent's house while bored. I generally game on my computer with Multiplayer RPGs only. I do like cogs though.

@Jungle:

> They passed $500,000 in sales according to Notch's twitter.
>
> I won't be buying it because I don't like the games. If I wanted simple games like this then I'd play it on my Wii or at my grandparent's house while bored. I generally game on my computer with Multiplayer RPGs only. I do like cogs though.

It's quite embarrassing though that some kids bought hundreds of these packs for like £0,01 per unit, and are selling them for Team Fortress items or whatever.

Also, whilst you lot are all buying Steamware, you might be interested in buying [Dungeons of Dredmor](http://www.dungeonsofdredmor.com/). It's a really neat cross-platform (Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and Apple Mac OS X) single-player rogue-like RPG for about $5.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@S.J.R.:

> It's quite embarrassing though that some kids bought hundreds of these packs for like £0,01 per unit, and are selling them for Team Fortress items or whatever.
>
> Also, whilst you lot are all buying Steamware, you might be interested in buying [Dungeons of Dredmor](http://www.dungeonsofdredmor.com/). It's a really neat cross-platform (Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and Apple Mac OS X) single-player rogue-like RPG for about $5.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

I will check that out.

Even if you don't like the games, you still have a chance to donate the money to childs play, or just to the devs.

@Yukiyo:

> One cent is better than any heartless bastard who donates food, or clothes, or nothing! Charities can't eat or make fashion statements for they are just institutions for rural slavery, and income with a 'cause'.

It's not if you have to take into account how much they have to pay just to host the website and sell the stuff. You have to pay a fair share of money so that it won't cost them.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@Yukiyo:

> One cent is better than any heartless bastard who donates food, or clothes, or nothing! Charities can't eat or make fashion statements for they are just institutions for rural slavery, and income with a 'cause'.

Paying 1c will actually cost them money. Keep in mind payment costs, hosting, bandwidth and advertising. If you don't donate enough to just cover the administration fees then you're actually taking money _from_ the charity.

• 2 weeks later...