Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aeri Online needs a team

Sunku

Updated original post….Also I am in need of a hoster that will gladly host the server for free....I can no longer portforward do to the fact my router now has  password I can't figure out.Meaning I can't host the server myself.

*edit*
Updated OP again.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tahnner:

> Updated original post….Also I am in need of a hoster that will gladly host the server for free....I can no longer portforward do to the fact my router now has  password I can't figure out.Meaning I can't host the server myself.

Does that mean the people you have been stealing internet from changed their password? And it's not illegal to space after a period.

@Becky:

> Does that mean the people you have been stealing internet from changed their password? And it's not illegal to space after a period.

No it means my step dad changed the router password meaning i can't portforward.

@93Beanie:

> Figure it out? By default, both username and password should be 'admin'. Mine isn't like that, the username for mine is my router's name and it's password is my WEP key. <- You should try that.

it's not that it's different he set it himself.

@93Beanie:

> Who set it himself? The router? The router is an "it", not a "he"…
> Look for it, you'll find it sooner or later.

@Tahnner:

> No it means my step dad changed the router password meaning i can't portforward.

read before u bash the guy no matter how annoying he is…. jk tahnner

@Tahnner:

> All was calm in the land of Aeri.It all changed after "IT" came…."IT" is the being we know as NJ8k or at least that's what are astrologist called it.After "IT" landed catastrophes began happening all over Aeri.It started with monsters appearing.Then people started dying to the monsters making the lands population fierce.Warriors and Bravehearted hero's set out from the land of Aeri from losing the rest of it's population.

> Aeri was a peaceful country in the middle of Irxia. The citizens prospered through it's ports and trading centres and life was changing and evolving quickly. People could take to the waters in large boats to discover new lands, or take to the clouds and explore the heavens. Right until NJ8K (?!) appeared. It was first spotted from a fleet of merchant sky ships, and took the form of an imposing hurricane. It burned the homes and shops of the people, tearing apart families and smashing down walls, bringing the town centre statue to a crumbled, cratered grave. Emerging from the onslaught, the Warriors and Heroes of this world must find and destroy the source of this foul magic once and for all.

Sounds a lot better (No offence) and I had to change it because your previous storyline was atrocious (again, no offence). You said that the warriors left, but for no reason and with no gusto, you said that something ('IT' as you refered to it) came and wreaked havoc but we don't know what it was or how it accomplished. It could have been an all-powerful Demi-God or it could have been a kitten. I'm also nervy about calling this 'IT' NJ8K. It doesn't make any sense.

• 5 weeks later...
I have been long absent in this forums but i would like to come again so i created this new account. I'd like to apply as a writer, simply because i love it. if it concerns you, my prefered storywriting style is the 3rd person with not much dialog. My native language is spanish, but i rather feel secure when writing in english.

Asgarith-

• 2 weeks later...