Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aeri Online needs a team

Sunku

![](http://i.imgur.com/qgQyf.png)

**_Chapter 1_**
The first age came to an end, the ages in which Aeri was at peace where past. Times in which both inmortals and mortals lived together, loved each other, all gone when Karos entered the forbidden crypt, where Usani lied, cursed to be asleep until someone entered. Oh, Usani…hated by the gods and feared by the mortals, often named as Metus by humans, exiled from Falariand for his thirst of mortal blood, and first son of Fala the Great, father of all the living creatures. Oh, Karos...how he would have known that in the crypt there was not gold, but his own death? How he would have known that he started the war that ripped Aeri apart in rivers of blood? How he would have known, If he was just a little orphan, ignored by the townspeople? He wouldn't have known. Now Usani is walking among the living ones again, and he is heading north, towards the mighty peak of Mûn Khiad, where the golden city of Falariand lies.War is coming, and you better prepare for it.
**_CLASSES_**
Warrior: A fighter that uses weapons such as swords and defense such as shields. Their purpose is for close range combat. There ups are their strength.

Wizard: A magic wielding fighter that it's main purpose is for long ranged combat. Their ups is the fact that they can heal their partners and hurt their foes with the magic they wield.

Rogues: A fighter that loves to kill silently and will do anything for money. Their ups are their stealth and that they strike without a sound leaving opportunity to get away.

**_JOBS_**
Programmer(1): I especially need one of these.

Pixel Artist(1): Just need it for graphics(really important).

Music Maker(1):The music maker will make music for no pay(until I get money)

**This game will be developed with Eclipse Origins v2**

story credit goes to:
Cap'n Bunneh

logo credit goes to:
Pixelspore

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shadowlexar:

> Not to be rude but the maps need alot more details… They are horrible, practice practice and practice man.
>
> Good luck with the project.

your not being rude your helping actually.thanks for the advice.

=P if i wasn't so busy with HOA and the HOA engine id apply for being a mapper, not a DX8 and all the skills crap, but a general mapper XD good luck with finding people to help with a CSDE game =3 cant wait to see how one turns out, besides CS.

>:D btw you just got Hell-posted WOOOT! Post number 666!!!!! =D i have an evil post count XD

No offense, but the maps are horrible.
Practice your skills, or get yourself a mapper. Also, I don't think using CS:DE without any knowledge of DirectX8 is a good idea, but it's your choice.
Also, try writing in a more proper manner. People who write like a 5 year-old annoy me.

@Axis:

> **_The Game_**
> This game is based on a medieval time.Any way the main theme behind the game is that a king made a deal with a demon which brought disaster.Not just to the kingdom, but to the whole world.Now there are demons everywhere and Warriors, Wizards, and Whisperers go to help the world and the kingdom.
> That is the plot behind it also this game is made using Crystalshire:Developers Edition.

Should really be:

> **STORYLINE**
> The game is set in a medieval fantasy world. The plot revolves around a King who formed a deal with a Demon. This deal brought disaster to the land, due to the King's underestimation of the Demon's power. This chaos spread throughout the World, the horde of Demons reaching the furthermost corners of his Realm and destroying anything in their path. It is up to the citizens of this land to unite and fight off this swarm of death.
>
> **This game will be developed with Crystalshire: Developer's Edition**

**It's not illegal to have spaces in-between punctuation, you know.**

A good idea might be to set the game a thousand years later. The player could be part of a rebellion against the Demons that have held the land for so long, and they gradually unearth the story of the King through a series of quests ending in a mega-expert quest.

Since you have no name for the world it takes place in I suggest you name it Aeri, because everything awesome that ever existed was called Aeri.

@DJMaxus:

> What happened to Eternal: Origins?

well that i figured that i wasn't doing something right so i decided to try a new project with a near same background story so technically it's the same just a different name and engine.

@DJMaxus:

> I just asked because it appeared that you had a team for the last game, and this looked like you quit the project and started a new one due to the release of CS:DE.
>
> Good luck with your game.

thank you for the luck.
i actually didn't have a team any more they seemed to ignore me.

• 2 weeks later...
@Aeri:

> Waaaaaiit, aren't Mage and Warrior the default classes and Whisperer from Crystalshire..?

Why yes they are but I have stopped using CS:DE I am now using Eclipse Origins 2.Meaning I have added one class for the first chapter (refer to OP).

Updated OP:
I changed a little bit of everything.
Also Jobs are all still open.

@Sir_Shadowdeath:

> He was too lazy to make his own pictures and add classes.

@Tahnner:

> Why yes they are but I have stopped using CS:DE I am now using Eclipse Origins 2.Meaning I have added one class for the first chapter (refer to OP).
>
> Updated OP:
> I changed a little bit of everything.
> Also Jobs are all still open.