Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Menu Gui

obasc

It looks alright =).

I can see this as a Sci-Fi game if you put a couple images in of some space ships and stuff like that =).
But for any other type of game, unless you have the right images and font, then it probably wont work.

But For makin that on your own its pretty Good xD. Its alot better then im able to do. Since i draw with a Toaster and make movies with potatoes

• 1 month later...
@Robin:

> My opinion is that anyone who honestly thinks giant black lines based around pure white with half-centralised text on a horrible blue square has absolutely no artistic taste at all.
>
> If you think that's acceptable as a piece of art then you're not willing to push yourself to meet the basic aesthetic requirements that all pieces need to meet which further leads me to the conclusion that you're not going to push yourself to improve as an artist and thus will never make anything more acceptable.

oh, i always love reading your posts, no matter how negative they are :3

If this was coded in then cool, the coding part is important but then the art is too. Once the coding is down, time on the art should also not be rushed and looked at.

change the blue background color to something else, maybe add a certain pattern to the background so it doesn't look all plain as if you were making a slideshow presentation. Add come color to the buttons and that bottom area and make sure all the colors you use fit the whole style or else it would just be a color mess. Take more time on it as alot of people just rush things so they can show it off later to realize it might get bashed. If your coding, maybe adding a transparent box with text or something that can  blend too, idk. I would check out some GUI's on google also to get an idea.

Not trying to be rude but what alot of people have to understand is before something is shown it should look decent in coding and art. Its great that you made the GUI menu and if it was coded, thats great as well. If its art then improve the art and find colors that would grab someones attention. Good luck.

also some people are just trying to help so you don't get bashed and thats why you'll sometimes get negative feedback but its nothing to be offended about.

• 2 months later...
@Whackeddie99:

> That hilarious moment when some newbie calls Robin an idiot xD
>
> I feel for ya…haha

You people are all ignorant, he tried his best to make his own menu gui. You are all mean.
And i think robin was being an "idiot" so good job, and keep practising :)