Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

League of Awesome Shopping Mall

Jacquelinett

Welcome to our Awesome Shopping Mall. Right now we have 3 person working in the store. Please pick one of us.

Tiana's Store (CLOSED FOR NOW)

>! Please note:
1\. Please make sure that your code DO NOT touch DirectDraw7 or GUI editing, if it does, please tell me how to make it compatible with CS:DE
2\. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CODE OF YOUR OWN, you can pick one of the code i need in the list below and modify it for me to trade:
          - 7's minimap system for CS:DE, not EO
          - Trading in CS:DE
          - Banking in CS:DE
          - …. I will add more here
3\. Credit would be appreciate! And please don't give my source code to other people without my permission
>! Hi guy, as you all know. I am TianaJRP, i have been working on Eclipse for a while, have a sufficient amount of experience to code basic stuff and such. Anyway, I'm a little bored and would like to work for you to trade for coding and such.
>! Here is a little information about me:
>! >! Hi, I am TianaJRP, and I am a Freshman going to FVHS in CA. I am currently working on a game called Legend of JRP (also known as JRP Dragon Online or Forsaken Realm). I spend my day programming, or drawing, or pixelling, or composing, or writing music after i finish my homework.
>! The following things is what I can do for you:
1\. Writing, I can write story, in fact i am writing a book. In case you wondering if I'm good or not, here are the first 3 chapter + prologue from my book:
>! Prologue
>! >! Prologue
>!     “A long time ago, before anything was created, there was a Goddess who called herself Elona. No one knew where she was from, why she was there, or how she came to exist. The whole universe was just a blank space so the Goddess used her magical power to create whatever she wanted and made the world alive.
    The first thing she created was a shining beam. This object had the ability to warm everything up. The Goddess called it light. The opposite of the light beam, the endless space, she named darkness. The darkness could cover everything like the light, but instead of made other warm, it cooled them down. The Goddess realized that she worked a lot, but she didn’t know how long she had worked, so she formed time to make other creation work properly in order.” My first two pieces, they shall be reversing each other to make day and night,” she said “and the time will control the cycle of light and darkness,” For the day, the Goddess made the sun. For the night, she shaped the moon and its children, the stars. The moon and the sun, along with the time, ruled and controlled the day and night.
    Next, the Goddess crafted the world with land and water.”Hmm, these things look so simple,” The Goddess thought. So the Goddess created plants and tree, flowers and crops. However, these things were too banal; they didn’t move; they never move; they only grew bigger and bigger as the time fly. The Goddess, once again, created another living, fully animated life form called monsters and animals. Each of the animals and monsters had different and unique characteristics. Most were cute, some were strong, several were pretty, charming, enduring, and few were even ugly. Although those living creatures were great, the Goddess still felt that something was missing. So finally, she created her masterpiece, the human.
    The human race began to populate the land that the Goddess created. They were blessed with the ability to think, talk, have power, and do everything they wanted to do. As some became prosperous, they wanted more and enslaved other to work for them. They soon forgot about their Creator and began to use their power to make themselves false gods. They wished for more wealth and reputation, and if they didn’t get it, they will fight to take it. The war for fame began and humans started to kill each other. Thousands of innocent families lost their life while fighting for man who paid them. Blood spilled all over the land, haunt every single peasant and filled them with terror. The light was nowhere to be found.
    The Goddess was angry at mankind; however, she still had love for them. She created the elf as a reflection of her, gave them the ability to think like human and also gave them ability to use magic. She made sure that they would not waste their talent on wars and only use it to help the humans realize their mistakes. The Goddess also created a new land for the elves far away from the human land and filled it with magical creatures and rare material that the human land didn’t contain. However, there was one thing that the Goddess didn’t expect to happen – the greed inside the human heart. Those who failed to gain power in the human land looked with their gluttonous eyes at the land of the elves. They began to build battleships, frigates and galleons. They built whatever they could and sent them to invade the land of the elves. Some humans stole the ability to cast magic from the elves and became mages. Some acquired the philosophy wisdom and became sages. They stole everything they found, and enslave the elves.
    The Creator was enraged. After thinking for a while, she decided to wipe the human race out of the elves’ land, punish the humans. She flooded the whole world with water and left the human land with six main islands. Only those filled with love and compassion were allowed to live. The Goddess’ rage subsided. She formed the dragon to protect the human land.
    Elona forged 6 different legendary items: The Sword of Power, The Shield of Bravery, The Helmet of Wisdom, The Armor of Spirit, The Bracelet of Healing and The Necklace of Alliance. These items would allow its holder to perform miracles. To prevent wicked people from exploiting it, the Goddess hid each of the items on six different temples. The Goddess stopped and rested here, for she saw that her world was safe and overflowed with peace. She made a clone of herself, letting it rule the world for her while she built a temple for herself and rested.
    The Goddess forgot that her clone would never be as perfect as her. The clone had all of the Goddess’s power, but its mind was different. As soon as the Goddess went to sleep, the clone used its power to create evil. The evil didn’t have any form or appearance, but it could be felt. As the evil plagued the world, man, once again fell into the state of greed, wars, and blood. Many men built temples to worship and ask the real Goddess for help, but it was no use. The clone of the Goddess changed it appearance into a pure evil monster with one eye and a black body full of tentacles. The clone became known as Rehaz. When the Goddess woke up from her long sleep and saw what happened, she was too tired to destroy the clone and gave up on creating thing. No one ever heard anything about her again.
    But the wars hadn’t ended yet. After many battles, the human race realized that war would bring them nothing but death. A man named Jackryder stood up and united the entire human race together, forming the JRP Kingdom. Together, they established rules and laws for what were right. After Jackryder died, there were wars, but they were small and involved less casualty; peace still living with those who wanted it.
    There aren’t many tales about the dragon and elves, not many people known about them. Only several stories about dragons and elves that fought with them in many wars were recorded. The dragons, yes, especially the dragons, they had more tale than the elves; some of them even let humans ride them and make them dragon knights or dragon riders. As years passed, the wars killed most dragons and they became legendary myth beasts. The tales about the elves’ incredible skill and magic were too fantasized by witness of war that the later generations believed it just an old legend.
    There is one thing that the humans didn’t know. The sixth island that the Goddess gave them, the island that was in the South West, known as Placifiter Island was surrounded with ranges of high mountains that revealed no way to enter.  In the record of the human history there was no record of anyone who had actually entered the island and returned safely. No one knew what is inside the island. There were some folklore about the elves’ settlement in there but no one could confirm those stories.
    The tale of creations and wars ended here. Many years had passed and this story became less popular. People moved on with their life and worked together to create a better kingdom.
>! …
  “
  Captain’s Journal
  7/13
    There were lots of earthquake and volcanic activity lately… What in the world is going on? Strange things happened over and over again; two day ago I saw a ship at a far distance, but after I blinked my eyes, it was gone. Yesterday, one of my crew members had gone crazy and jumped down of the ship for no reason. And now today, what is next? The weather hadn’t been really great lately. About 1 hour ago we saw a storm ahead and changed our course and turned the other way. Thing is normal now but I still feel like there are something strange going on.” – The Captain wrote in his journal …
    It was really windy that night. There was a storm, thunder, and rain. Far away, in the middle of the Shining Ocean, there was an explorer’s ship trying to get through the storm. A big tsunami hit the ship, sunk it and in a second, the storm was gone. No one knew what happened to the crew on the ship.
Chapter 1

>! Chapter 1: In The Night
>! (Zelda's Lullaby playing on Jack's flute)
"…" - Jack silent after playing the song on his flute, remembering his mom, who taught him this song.
  It had been 2 days since Jack's ship sunk in the storm. He doesn't know what happened, or why he still alive and where he is. It's all happened too fast that he just got lost in the middle. Skimming through his memory, he remembered that there was a storm, and the ship was sinking, and he was under water, and? He can't think of anything after that. "Arg... Forget about it....” - Jack thought. After walking around the shore, Jack found some coconuts on a tree nearby so he ate it and replenish his strength. He had been trying to look for any other survivor that was on the ship with him. But after 2 days looking on the shore, the search became pointless. Jack decided to go deeper into the island and figure out where he is.
    The first thing that he saw after he left the shore was a big mountain. At first, he thought that he have to climb up all the way by himself, but soon he realized that there was a stairway carved out of rock that can bring him to the top. A new thought occurred in his head: "If there was a stair, it means somebody must have carved it. I'm not the only one in the island."  Jack ran up as fast as he can, but his new thought, which had turned into a hope, was soon diminished: Up on the top of mountain was a large grass field filled which plants and animals. "... Thought that I would find someone up here..." Jack thought. But he kept moving on anyway.
    It's is almost night time, and Jack had passed through the large field on top of the mountain. He found another stairway that leaded him down and he reached the forest after that. "Tonight" Jack thought "I don't know... Am I the only one who survives??? What is going on?"  Jack soon found himself tired and fell as sleep, putting all his trouble aside.
  This night is a special one, but Jack didn't know that. Tonight, the wind blow stronger than usual, the tide from the ocean crashing heavier than normal, the moon is brighter than most of the time. Well... but that isn't what make this night special, the thing that made it special is up there in the sky, there was a star, or comet, or something like that falling down to the ground. Who know what inside of it? And those who are wise, those who seek power, those seek like to look at the sky, look at the star and wonder
  "Ah... What is that?"
  Let me tell you more a little bit about this star, for I saw everything, and I'm just here to tell you the story. What do you want to know? Well, I can't tell you most of the thing, you know. What about the origin of the star? As you might have guessed, yes, it came from the Goddess, and it destiny will be crashing into somewhere in a forest. And it is not really a start, but rather an egg, which contain a life; a life that going to change the whole world history.
  ... Now it is falling, falling and keep falling down. Some might have figure out where it is falling down. King Alistar of human race had sent out a small squad of his royal knights to search for the star. King Percival, a human who allied with the Dragon, had sent out a group of his dragon rider. King Vrolgorb, also known as Necromancer, the king of evil, who possess and worship the power of Rehaz, had sent out a group of undead to search for it. The star, or the egg, become brighter as it keep going down to the surface, and now finally crash against the ground.  It created a large explosion, large enough to wake Jack up.
    "What was that?????" Jack startled
    He stood up and looked.
    It is all quiet again. But there were smoke somewhere near Jack so he ran to it and check. On the ground there was some white fragment that was broke from something. Jack sat down, said to himself
    "Is this the thing that made the annoying explosion that took me out of my amazing dream???"
    All silent
    "Chip chip"! - Something poke Jack in the back
    Jack turned back, and once again, yes, he startled
    "WHAT IS THIS??????" He screamed, behind him was a weird creature that he had never seen before.
  The creature that Jack saw right now is orange, it is really really small, it is about the size of an apple. Its tail has a fire on it. Its eyes were green and filled with light in it.  Its mouth is red, and, well, ya, it only have 4 teeth. Jack really embarrassed because he screamed like a girl. Wondered if there was anyone around here that heard him scream, he asked
    "Were you the one who poke me???"
    And again
    "WHAT????? YOU!!!!! YOU... ACTUALLY.... .... .... “Jack once again startled and lost his consciousness; fell to the ground because the creature nodded to him
    "Mommy, is that you???" Jack opened his eyes, but his mind is somewhere else.
    "Chip chip" Mom in Jack's mind answered
    "Mom, why are you saying 'chip chip'?" Jack asked
    "Chip chip" Mom answered
    Now finally Jack got his mind back to reality.
    Jack startled again as he saw the creature looking at him with its yearning eyes, but this time he had the courage to not scream".
    "What are you going to do to me???" Jack asked
    The creature turned its head sideway.
    "Chip chip"
    "Is that all you can say???" Jack asked
    The creature nodded
    "So... you actually understand what I said?" Jack looked at the orange thing
    The creature nodded
    "What do you want to do with me?" Jack asked again.
    "Chip chip..." The creature answered
  "Arg... I can't understand it,... whatever, I'm leaving, see ya." Jack said
    So Jack turned the other way and started walking. The creature followed him, step by step, with a leaf covering it. Jack walked for a while before he realized that the creature was following him, but he pretended that he didn't know. One step, two step, Jack stopped walking, the creature stopped walking. Jack started walking again, and so did the creature. "BOOM!!!" Jack turned back, tried to surprise the creature, but it quickly covered it under the big leaf that it was carrying. Jack smiled and said "I thought that someone was following me" in an acting voice and turned over again and started to walk again. After walked for about 5 more step, he ran. But the creature ran, too, so after a while, when Jack decided that he should tell the creature to stop following him.
    Stopped running, Jack turned back and go to the big leaf that was following him the whole time. Pulled the leaf up, Jack saw the creature smiling (and blush a little, too!). He asked
    "Alright... What do you want with me???"
    "Chip chip" - The creature answered as always
    "Dude, I can't understand what you just said, ok? You want to go with me or something???" Jack said
    "CHIP!!!" The creature nodded repeatedly
    "Alright... Fine, you can go with me, but, don't you have a home or shelter, or even a family?" Jack asked
    The creatures shake its head
    "Umh... Okay, so, uh, me too. I guess we both lost our parent. So,... are you a dude? or a chick???"
    "Chip chip" the creature answered
    "... You do know that I can't understand it, right?" Jack said
    "Chip, chip" the creature answered.
    "Fine, forget about that, you can tell me that later. Weird, eh? You can understand what I say, but you can't even say anything. So, what is your name??? Ah, nevermind, you will just say chip chip. I will give you a name, ok?" Jack said
    The creature nodded
  "Hmm, since I don’t know if you are a male or female, I will just think of a random name, a funny name for you... What about Nhong???" Jack said
  "Nhong nhong nhong!" The creature said
  "Wah... You can speak??? Can you?" Jack surprised
  "Nhong Nhong!" Nhong answered
  "Okay, I'm going to teach you how to speak, this going to be fun!!!!" Jack said, laughing
  "Say mom!" Jack said
  "Nhong!!!!!" Nhong said
  "No, mom!!!" Jack said
  "Nhong!!!" Nhong said
  "MOM!!!" Jack said
  "NHONG!!!!" Nhong said
>!   So Jack spent the whole night teaching Nhong how to speak, and he failed, of course. Who know why Nhong can say Nhong and chip but no other word? As the sun rose from its long sleep, Jack and Nhong venture even deeper into the island, hoping to find other people.
Chapter 2

>! Chapter 2: Professor Pegis
>!   "Look over here Nhong!!! There is a village in front of us!!! We survived!" Jack said
  It is already about 3 days since Jack met Nhong. Together, the couple traveled through the large forest. Now they are arriving at a small but peaceful village, the village of Teri, or Teri Village.
    Teri Village founded a long time ago by a group of farmers looked for good place to grow plant. Not many people came to this place because it was surrounded by forests and mountains, and most people here are farmer, they don't sell thing or buy thing. Many house here are surrounded with farm, and in the middle of the town, there is a granary with a big windmill at the top of it. Next to the granary is the library, and after that is the church where people gather together and worship Elona.
    Walking through the vast field of wheat, Jack went to a farmer and asked him about their current position. He found out that he was on Enthas Island, the place that Jack's ship was heading to, the whole time. After asking the farmer about anyone else came here and received nothing, he left and went to the library to find more information about Nhong.
    …
    The library is way different than most houses in the village. It was built out of stone and hard brick like the church next to it. Instead of having straw all over the top, it was filled with light and decorative roof. The inside is also different, there were lots of shelves, but not too many book; there are lots of table and chairs, too! The mood of the room is always quiet, calm, and tranquil. On the left corner side of the big room, there is a librarian sitting there, writing something.
    Approaching the librarian, Jack asked
    "Excuse me?"
    The librarian looked up
    "I'm Professor Pegis, how may I help you?"
    "Hi... My name is Jack, and I'm looking for books that have lots of animal and monsters description in it" Jack said
    "You mean an animal and monster encyclopedia?"  the librarian asked.
    "Yes" Jack answer
    "It is over there on the third self, row 4\. There is a series of monster-animal encyclopedia over there."
    "Thank you," Jack said, looking at Nhong.
    The pair walked to the place that the librarian showed them to get a book and read, but unfortunately, Jack found no information about Nhong. After spending hours and hours on each different book, Jack gave up and looked at Nhong, still having a mystery looping in his head.
  "Alright, Nhong, what kind of animal or monster are you?"  Jack asked
  "Nhong nhong" - Nhong said
  "Urg... That doesn't help!" Jack said, but then, a random idea came up in his head "Hey! Wait... What if you are a Nhong? Or a Chip??? I will look for that!!! Ha! I'm a genius!!!!"
  People in the room looked at Jack
  "What are you looking at?" Jack said, embarrassed
  But still, he found nothing about an animal or monster that had the name Nhong or Chip.
  Finally, Jack came to the librarian, asked him
  "Hey..."
  "Yes, Mr. Genius? What can I help you?" The librarian smile
  "Stop it! Don't call me that!!!" Jack blushed
  “Alright, sorry, I was just kidding, how can I help you, Jack?" The librarian said, noticed that many people were giggling at Jack.
  "Urgg... Whatever, I found a creation in the forest north of this village, but I don't know what it is” Jack said
  "Would you mind to show it to me, please?" The librarian asked
  So Jack showed the librarian Nhong.
  The librarian suddenly looked surprise and frightened as Jack took Nhong out of his pocket
  "Jack... be quiet! “ The librarian whispered to Jack in a really quiet voice “Don’t say anything and follow me. Put that creature in your pocket now!”
    The librarian left his spot and began to walk outside. Jack didn’t know what to say, so he putted Nhong in his pocket and followed the librarian. The librarian went to a house outside of the village’s fences and opened the door. Jack looked at him nervously and wondered why did he looked frightened. But he soon forgot about it as he entered the librarian house - a weird house that he had never seen in his life before.
  Unlike all houses that Jack had seen, the librarian's house is like a living world. Everything in the house was powered and able to move or animate like it was a living thing. The wall have moving and talking parrot painting, the carpet had its decoration spinning, the clock have multiple hand spinning at the same time with different smaller clocks on it. The librarian flicked his finger and all of the sudden, the lamps on the wall lighted, revealing the whole world of enigma, all inside one house.
  "Wow... Professor, you have a really nice house here" Jack said
  "And you made an amazing discovery, Jack, now you are in trouble" the Professor said.
  "What? Why? What discovery did I make?" Jack asked.
  "Jack... Did this creation follow you? Or you take it with you?" The professor asked
  "It followed me, and then we became friend" Jack said
  "Jack..." the professor closed the door and locked it "Do you know that the creature you are holding is a dragon?"
  “A dragon?" Jack surprised
  "Nhong Nhong nhong!!!" Nhong smiled and nodded cheerfully.
  "Umh, okay? So Nhong is a dragon,... I thought the dragon is just in legend only, it doesn't exist. So what is wrong about it?" Jack asked
  "Young man, you have lots to learn, you know nothing about Elona's religion?"  The Professor asked
  "Yes, I know it. But the dragon is just a legend," Jack asked
  “You can call it a legend if you want, but do you believe it?”
  “Why would I? But well, I do" Jack said
  "Jack, do you know that the story you heard from churches is just a part of the whole story?" the Professor asked.
  "No, I didn't know that" Jack said
  "So let me tell you about it, okay?" The professor said, Jack rolled his eye, sighed
  "After leaving the world and left it in the current state, Jackryder raised an army to keep peace from the world. I know that you already know this, but listen to this. The fact is, Jackryder did win the wars and brought peace to people, but as soon as he took the throne, he was assassinated. Even when peace did remain with people, there was a sorcerer who leaded a dark army and siege the Fishargarate Island. Although he didn't success, he and his secret army did conquer the long mountain system and range on the east of the island, which is the Witch Mountain today. His army built bases and fortressed deep inside and under the mountains and formed the Tulkorcatu Kingdom, which known as the 'Pure Evil Colony' in some history book that I have. This is where all the evil, mercenary, thief, robber, myrmidon, etc came from all over the world to train their devil skills and join the army. Only those who with a heart full of greed, envy, hatred are allowed to enter the colony."
  "If church didn’t tell any of these, how did you know about this?" Jack asked
  "You don’t need to know, Jack. I will reveal to you once the time come. Now listen. The elves, the dwarves (yes, there are dwarf, too), and the dragons became aware of the situation, so they take the offensive strategy. The elves and the dragons combined together and made Dragon Rider, or Dragon Knight. I know it sounded like Eragon or other fantasy book, Jack, but trust me, it happened. But unluckily, the alliance failed. And that is when the alliance believe that they will make some spot for some trustworthy human who they believe to be kind-hearted and caring to join them and become Dragon Knight. The Pure Evil Colony was and is still looking for the humans who have dragons in their hand and kill them after that. The story, I think that this is it. There is not much to tell, the rest of the story is just an endless war fighting secretly without any human know." The professor said
  "So... What is the problem then?" Jack asked
  "I don’t know why the dragon picked a child like you!" The professor asked
  "Hey!!!! I’m 12 already, just about 3 more months and I will be a teenager!” Jack yelled, angrily
  "Chill, a Dragon Knight must be have great endurance, as well as temper, if you get mad every time I say something bad about you, you will never success" The Professor said
  "FINE! But how did you know about all of these?"
  "Through reading book? I will reveal to you when you are experience enough. Now tell me a little bit more about you, little Knight-in-trainning" the Professor said
  "My parents were merchant and a captain of a ship. While we were travelling at sea, there was a storm and we were sunk, and I woke up on the shore in the North of the island, behind the mountains. I don't know if anyone else survived." Jack said
  "Ah... poor you, I don't know why but there had been a lot of earthquake and unusual activities at sea, people lost in the middle of the sea, other things, too." the Professor said
  "Well, and when I reached the shore, after go through the mountain, I took a rest in the forest, and I met Nhong, after an explosion come from nowhere. Nhong creep me out as first, but we became friend." Jack said
  "Have you ever fought before?" The Professor asked
  "Yes, several minor cosplay swordfight" Jack said "But I think I can own everyone" Jack said
  "Own? What does that mean?" The Professor asked
  "Nevermind about that, own is just a future word, and later replaced with pwned" Jack said "I mean that I think I can defeat everyone who challenge me"
  "Well, would you mind to show this old professor how you fight? Pick up that wooden sword". The Professor said
  "You really want to fight me? I mean like, you are too old to fight" Jack said
  "Just pick up your sword, little hero" The Professor said
  "Alright, which one" Jack said
  So the Professor pointed to two wooden swords near Jack. Jack took one and gave the professor the other
  "Do your best!" The Professor said
  "Okay!" Jack said, he jumped straight into the Professor and deliver a "missed" bash
  "The Professor smiled, instead of hitting Jack, he just dodged it and guarded himself. Jack jumped again, this time he try to slash the Professor, no luck, he missed. And once again, the Professor just dodged and smiled. Finally, Jack raged and hit the Professor as hard as he can, with full of anger. He stab, he pierce, he blow, he tried every single method, but he never success to hit the Professor, not even close. Too tired, when he was just taking a break, the Professor punched him and said
  "You failed" This phrase keep repeating in Jack's mind that he never ever forgot
  "Nhong!!!" Nhong ran over and hug Jack's leg, trying to comfort him
  "That hurt!!!!" Jack yelled
  True, the Professor do look like an old man. His hair is all white and his skin isn't smooth like Jack and his look just made he look old. But unlike most other old people, he doesn't use a stick when he walks, and in fact, he always dresses in his scientist coat; always have a compass and a magnifying glass.
  "I thought you can beat everyone."
  "But… It doesn’t mean you can hit me" - Jack yelled
  The Professor smiled
“Well, I’m really sorry that I did that, in return, do you want me to teach you how to swordfight?”
  "Okay" Jack asked
  "Jack... I know this is hard, but forget about searching the survivors, they... I believe that they probably all died now. But trust me; you are in a great danger. Do you know for ages secret groups of Rehaz worshippers had been hunting for Dragon and its rider?"
  "No... what about them?"
  "They are from the Evil Colony. They are the one who had been fighting against the dragons and the elves for centuries. And... Yes... Now I just remember, the star, the star that I saw several days ago, it must have carried your dragon. And I bet other people had seen the star, and they are hunting for that dragon, which mean, they are hunting for you." The Professor said
  "Alright... How can I trust you? You are just a professor anyway" Jack said
  A strange force represented in the room, in front of Jack is a fire ball.
  "What is this!?" Jack yelled
  "Magic. I'm showing you that you can believe me” The Professor said "I have the ability to do magic, I have studied a lot"
  "Nhong!" Nhong stand in front of Jack, trying to protect him (but it is useless since it is too small)
  "That is magic??? Dude that is awesome!!!" Jack said
  "Jack. I want you to tell me if you believe me or not, not what I did" said the professor
  “If Nhong trust you then I will” Jack said, turn to Nhong “Nhong is the dragon that they are hunting anyway”
  "Nhong!!!" Nhong nodded
  “Alright, I trust you” Jack said
  So the professor talked to Jack more about the problem that he is facing. After made Jack feel better and became friendlier to him. He revealed to Jack that he is a secret member of the Divine of JRP, or JRP Dragon Alliance, which is the alliance of the elves, dwarf, nice monster, good animal and human. And that he is here to watch over and check if any dragons appear in the area.  He showed him books about Nhong and teach Jack several tips on fighting, making sure that Jack know that he can trust him, and that Jack is in a dangerous situation and there is only one way out. He invited Jack to stay over, and of course, he feed him and told him about some of his adventures. Although he told Jack lots of things, he never revealed anything about the Alliance except the fact that he was in it and the enemies that he is talking about
  "Jack... A dragon knight must be brave, kind, have lots of courage, must build a strong friendship with his dragon, love and care for other, I think you have all of that, Jack" The Professor smile
  "Oh please Professor, don't say that, I’m really weak." Jack said, embarassed
  "No, I mean that if you practice, you learn, you can become like that." said the Professor
  " Really?" Jack said
  "Yes, there must be a specific reason why Nhong (Jack told the Professor about how he meet Nhong so that the Professor won't call Nhong dragon anymore) picked you. A dragon always pick a knight for a reason that not even the knight know" The Professor said
  "But Jack... now you are in danger now. And there is only one thing you can do." The Professor Pegis said
  "What is it?" Jack asked
  "Since you found Nhong where the star exploded, and the star fell in Bishopth Forest, staying in here and let me train you is not a good idea. You must leave, as soon as you can and go to Placificer Island. You will be safe there. The Alliance will protect you." Professor Pegis said
  As the same time, a guard go pass by the house, looked inside and asked
  "Have you seen a weird creature with a fire on its tail walk pass by?"
  Jack frightened
  "No. A creature with a fire on its tail? I have never seen one like that" said the Professor, lying.
  The guard walked away. Jack realized that Nhong was hiding
  "See, Jack? They are hunting for Nhong. You can't hide here" The Professor said
  "Alright... That was scary. Fine... I'm going to Placificer, but where is that?" asked Jack
  "Ah... Placificer Island? It is the island in the South West that people say 'once you enter, no one ever see you again'. That is where I want you to go"
  "That... That legendary island?" Jack surprised
  "Yes... Don't worry Jack. You have Nhong with you. You will be safe"
  "Alright... I guess I don't have any other choice.” Jack said
  “Very well, you should sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day” said the Professor, smile
Chapter 3

>! Chapter 3: Jack’s first adventure
>!   Jack woke up after a long sleep at Professor’s house. He felt refreshed and ready to take on his adventure. The Professor helped him realize that he is in a big danger because of Nhong. The evil is hunting for him, the undead were sent to trap him. The only thing that he can do is to get reinforce from the JRP Dragon Alliance
  The sun rose to the top, and the Professor is preparing items for Jack. He gave Jack an iron sword, a sack of gold coins, a map to tell him where to go and a letter. He gave Nhong nothing but a goodbye when they were about to leave.
  “Leave Teri Village and go to Arerzk Town and rest there. Whenever you feel like you are ready, leave and go to Tucang City, my friends will wait for you there.  Avoid fighting, you don’t want to get in trouble; if you passed Ezkatia Mountain (which is the mountain in the North that Jack passed) and go through Bishopth Forest to get to Teri Village without any trouble, you will be able to go to Tucang. Beware though; you don’t know what going to happen. Remember one thing, protect Nhong at all cost.” Jack remember what the Professor told him
  Jack and Nhong had left the village for about 2 hours. “It is boring,” Jack thought. He thought about his parent and wished that they didn’t travel on that voyage. “Destiny, everyone has one,” he thought, “No one can change the destiny of himself”. Now he is locked into a greater threat that he barely know anything about – he is being hunted because he found a dragon in a forest. Looked Nhong, the little dragon always smile, it made Jack felt like this creature is here to encourage him. As he walked through the Greenavia Field (which is next to the Teri Village, just check the map), he told Nhong about his family and shared about his childhood.
  Time go by really fast, just a week ago, Jack was enjoying his vacation on his dad’s expedition voyage, and now he is facing a baleful problem that he just knew it for one day. “Why me?” he thought, “Why did Nhong chose me?”  Jack considered this a dream and pretended like there is nothing happening. The question if he can trust professor kept looping around in his head. This was the first time he ever heard about Rehaz worshipper, dragon hunter and JRP Dragon Alliance anyway. Things seemed like all wrong to him, and he wondered if he should keep going or just simply stops here and never go on this planned journey.
  One week passed and now the couple arrived at Arerzk Town. It’s the fall season right now, and the scenery is just romantic. Leaves was falling on the street of the town, people walking together in sweater and coat, plants and trees mixed in green and yellow color, but Jack didn’t feel great to be here. The danger forced him to escape here, he had no family nor relatives lived here, all he had is a small dragon which brought him this danger. As soon as he rented a room in the inn near the town entrance, he slept and putted his trouble aside.
  Nhong, the tiny dragon that always follow Jack, had different thought in its mind. It didn’t think as much as Jack did; it didn’t stress as much as Jack did; but there was one thing that always at the top of its head – Jack’s emotion. If Jack’s happy, the dragon is happy, and if Jack’s sad, it will try its best to encourage Jack by smile and hugs. The fire on its tail represented Nhong’s emotion. If Nhong is healthy and happy, the fire will be hot and bright, and the opposite happen if Nhong isn’t happy.
  There isn’t much to tell on Jack’s long journey, until…
  “Finally” Jack told Nhong “According to the map, we are close to Tucang city!”
  “Nhong!!!!” Nhong cheered as if it was saying “Yay!”
  “We will reach their in about…” Jack said
  “Nhong!” Nhong interrupted Jack
“About…” Jack continue
“Nhong!” Nhong interrupted Jack again
“What???” Jack said, and then he saw a big beardy man standing ahead of him.
In front of that man was another man equipped with protection armor and helmet. They were beating a girl for some reason that Jack doesn’t know. He tried to hide somewhere that no one will see him, but it is too late, now. The two men saw him and stopped beating the girl.
  “You take care of him, I have something else important to do” One of them said then suddenly disappeared
  “Hello there, little boy, what business do you have here?” The remain man said to Jack in a sweet voice
  Jack took his sword out, asked
  “What were you doing with that girl?”
  “Oh, nothing, we were just having fun with her” said the man
  “Liar! They beat up and steal my money, that what they did!” The girl said
  The man went to the girl and slapped her, told her to “shut up” and then walk back to Jack
  “You shut your mouth, kid, or else I will kill you” said the man
  The girl looked at Jack. And of course, Jack looked back at her, and there was something in his heart that made him said
  “No, you say sorry to her or else I will fight you”
  Then Jack realized that he should have said that, but something about the girl that made him said it! He became nervous.
  “Very well, let me see how well you do” said the man, he took out an axe and jumped to Jack
Learned from the mistake, Jack didn’t attack the man right away; he waited for his chance and slashed the man when he (the man) tried to smash him (Jack). He missed, but at least it was a good start. Then he planned about his second attack and when should he deliver it. Jack totally forgot about Nhong was watching the whole battle.
  Clang! No more time to think, the man just delivered a powerful blow, made Jack dropped his sword while blocking. The man smiled,
  “You going to lose, young man”
  Jack picked up his sword and rolled to the back of the man, stand up and try to pierce the man, said
  “No, the one who going to lose is you”
The man turned to Jack, step around in a circle with Jack
  “I hope you know you are fighting a war machine barbarian” He said, jump into Jack and delivered another blow
  “Too bad, you missed” Jack said (jumped back ward), then he deal another slash with his sword
This time, he successfully made a cut on the man’s arm
  …
  “You…” The man said, he still have 2 arms, but one of them is bleeding, “You will pay for this!!!!” He yelled and jump straight into Jack
  Clang! Clang! Clang! – The man keep bashing and smashing Jack with his axe like a crazy animal. Even when Jack blocked all of them, he (Jack) will soon lose his sword. Clang! Clang! Clang! – The man hadn’t stopped bashing yet, and clang! Clang! Clang! Crack! – Jack’s sword broke in half and he dropped his weapon.
“Dang! What do I do???” Jack thought, then he saw Nhong was standing like a hero behind him.
“What is Nhong planning to do?” He thought and said “Nhong! Run!”
Nhong didn’t move at all, it looked like it didn’t even hear Jack.
In a blink of the eyes, Nhong was gone, and in replace to that, a big, giant, titanic dragon appeared.
“NHOOOONGGG!!!!” The dragon roared, its voice was way deeper than Nhong’s
The man dropped his axe, opened his mouth, grumble
“What… in… the… world…”
  Just after he said that, the dragon released a flame on the ground. The fire blocked the man in an almost-full circle, left the man one small path to run away.
  As soon as the man ran and disappeared into the distance, the dragon was gone and replaced with a cute and adorable sleeping Nhong on the ground.
  “Nhong… Did you just transform into that dragon?” Jack asked Nhong in a really quiet voice even when he known that Nhong was sleeping
  The girl stood up and ran to Jack. She was wearing a short blue skirt and a blue captain coat with yellow strips. She looked beautiful even when her outfit and hair was covered in dirt. She said
  “Thank… if I have my sword here, I could had help you, but the other man stole my sword, and I don’t know any material art”
  “It… It… was nothing” Jack blushed, he felt a feeling that he had never had before
  “My name is Tiana, but my friend like to call me Jackie instead because my parent planned to name me Jack if I was born a boy. What is your name?”
  “I would prefer to call you Tiana… because…. Well… my name is Jack” Jack said, he really feel nervous and he doesn’t know why
  “Wow! What a coincide surprise! Nice to meet you Jack” Tiana smiled, then she looked at what Jack was holding, said “Awwwww!!! That animal you have there is sooooooo adorable!!! I want one!”
  “Adorable? Did you just saw what it just become? A big dragon!!!! And did you see it just create a flame??? You call that adorable?” Jack said
“It’s still adorable! Is it a he or she?” Tiana asked
“I don’t know, ask it. It can understand what you say” Jack said
“Ooooh myyy gosssshh!!! It can understand what you say???” Tiana surprised
Nhong just woke up, it nodded
“OMG! Looked his green shiny eyes! It is sooo cute!!!!” Tiana complimented Nhong
“Umh… Can you stop making the word longer than how it supposed to be?” Jack said
“Why, Jackie???” Tiana smiled
“Don’t call me that!!!!!” Jack yelled
“Alright… dude” Tiana said in a gangster-ish voice
“Wow… this is the first time in my life that I heard someone spoke the future language like me. Where did you learn those?” Jack laughed
“From you, dudette!!!” Tiana smiled
“What does that suppose to mean?” Jack confused
“Dudette, duh! You don’t understand that? Dude is for guy and Dudette is for girl!!!” Tiana laughed
“Did you just call me a dudette??” Jack raised his eye browse
“Ya!!!! Hey there Jackie!!!” Tiana laughed and ran away “You look so girly today!!!”
“You!!!!” Jack got mad and chased Tiana
Nhong (is in Jack’s pocket right now) smiled, squeaked loudly
“Nhong Nhong!”
>! 2\. I can compose music. I haven’t compose anything worth enough to show off for you guy, but I’m willing to work hard and compose a song for you
Here is a song that I’m currently working on:

>! http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e99f8d23d38cb54ccc741ebfa0f0f405.mid
>! 3\. I can draw… a little. But… of course, once again, I will learn and try my best to draw. Here is an example of my work:

>! http://tianajrp.deviantart.com/#/d49hxv7
Last but not least. I DO code . I can trade with you some of my OWN code for some of your OWN code. Some of the codes that I coded are:

>! 1. Day/Night system
Woo woo hoo! Day/Night system. What I do here is set up an in-game system for your game! This will work with Richy’s scripted quest system and other things if you want to set something in a specific in-game time or day or date. Plus this thing also comes with a 7 days/week + 30 or 31 days/month + 12 months/year system
>! Check my WIP Project in the Eclipse Project section for some screenshot
>! 2. Basic Guild System
>! Why wait for Erwin’s guild system when you can have a guild system before other so that show off to other? I will give you a simple guild system which include: create a guild, join a guild, delete a guild, invite to guild and decline guild.
>! Once you traded for the guild system, in the future, I will also give you an updated version of guild system once I finished that include leave a guild and guild message.
>! 3\. Tiana’s Title system
Title system? Isnt there another title system out there in the tutorial source section? Yeah! But too bad… that title system based on level. You get title as you level up, you won’t get anything unique :( . Plus… you don’t even know if it work or not, because some people complaint that it doesn’t work. So… My title system, let you give the player a unique title without any level restriction, and game staff can modify the player title whenever they want
Okay… I guess that is it.
>! Waiting list:

>! [In Progression] ISnow, Guild System
>! If you want me to work for you in any of those things, please post a reply like this:

>! 1. My name is: Blah blah blah
2. I am working on a game called: halb halb halb
3. I would like you to: (pick one of the 3: Composing, Draw Concept Art, or Coding)
4. I expect you to do this: Give me some detail about how you want your drawing or music or code and such.
5. Your Reward is: Tell me what do you want to give me. Code only please, no money or art required.
If I accepted to work for you, I will put your name on the waiting list.
If you think your code is really valuable, and you would like more than one song or sprite in return, just put it down. I might consider it
SnowCode's Awesome Section

>! Snow's Art/Writing Shop
>! Hello Eclipse, I'm Snow, and whilst I work on my projects, I am offering my services in art and writing on the side. I trade Art/Works for Code, and I have done both for quite some time.
>! Art
>! First, Art. I can do the following in the art category;
-Character Graphics
-Custom Facesets
-Logos
-Concept Art
-Promotional Art (Art promoting your game, sortof like logos)
-Custom RMVX Facesets **New!**
>! Here is a little portfolio of examples of some of my work.
>! >! Well, first here is a Anime styled Sketch I did, which provides a look at my sketching skills, I can colour my work digitally.
>! >! ![](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/093/5/3/neko_girl_by_xthe_shinobix-d3d49kv.jpg)
>! Three examples of my Logo Work, My Eclipse Project's Logo, A logo done for Rob Janes by myself, and my Group's Logo.
>! >! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/496f172d0a79dee95b28197f57338ed2.png)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e038194a9eb0818b9615f91f78fdca35.png)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/1e8a029798dadb306873e00231781d42.png)
>! Facesets can be done as well. I do them both custom to your liking or RMVX Style for custom characters you make. Here are three examples, the third is based off a PSD Face creator.
>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/2df65abf3b7225373426a906e22edf84.png)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/01f4baac9c1417cc64756cf498214bf5.png)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/c93ae94106938a469bfa0d6524c83f95.png)
>! Writing
>! Onto writing, I'm a fair writer, take a look at my project, Mana: Reaper Tales' story as an example of my work. I plan to get Eclipse Projects with promise but need a story done first but that doesn't mean I can't write for other purposes ;D
>! >! Mana: Reaper Tales
One creature’s desire is another creature’s predicament.
It all starts before time began to tick, before books were written about history, before creatures roamed the Earth. Before…Life…there was a single spirit, a wanderer, floating along the endless nothing. It was the existing object. It had all mighty powers. It had the power to create anything with only the power of though. It was lonesome. As time passed, it began to sit, and think. It knew it had the power to create anything with sheer will, and it knew it was the only existent thing in any way. That was all it knew. So, it came up with a creature which it named Imagination. It sprang from the spirit’s head. The little creature was a colourful fairy. A strange creature indeed, but it always had an idea. And so, the two went along, Imagination coming up with different objects to create, such as stars to give energy, and nebulae to form the building blocks of other celestial objects. Soon Imagination had the biggest idea yet, an endless space of void, where anything can materialize itself, and celestial objects, the base of it, can flourish, The Universe.
>! And so, with the power the original spirit, named Creation, since it didn’t have a name, and Imagination came up with one, it created the Universe. Soon, the nothingness filled. The colourless nothing had filled, the building blocks of life and stars filled the space. And so, Creation wandered once more, the Fairy named Imagination following. Eons passed, and the two simple watched what became of the void known as the Universe. The ultimate possibility was done, a realm where anything can happen at any moment in time. But things aren’t done for the duo of godly creatures.
You would think, after a while, watching things go their natural way would be bore, so the fairy had another idea. Another fellow companion, one named Desire, who would show them the rewards of doing a specific action, how they can reap those rewards, and what could be possible with it. And so, Creation conjured up the dark maiden of Desire. With hair of  vines, and fists as hard as rock, it powered a way through to things, willing to use as many resources as it needed in order to achieve a goal. Creation thought of it to be wrong to use the Universe’s resources in such a destructive manner. However, Desire coaxed them to go along with it. Soon enough, like how Imagination had dreamt up the Universe, Desire came up with a solution to make progress, and a way to reap the rewards. It suggested the idea of creating a planet with plentiful natural resources, and populate it with a race of creatures, with all the powers the three had, the power to create with their hands, to dream with their minds, and to work for a goal, and strive beyond it to reap rewards. These were the humans. Creation thought of this idea to be a great one. They can speed up the Universe’s process, and see their efforts put to use. Soon enough, the planet named Haven was created, with natural resources aplenty. And the humans, in order to allow them the power of themselves, had to sacrifice themselves. Creation Imagination and Desire combined their powers, and formed the Humans, using all their power to give them the power to create, dream, and achieve. And so, the three, Creation, the unknown spirit, Imagination, the fairy and Desire the Force Maiden, faded away. But when you strive to gain your own personal rewards, like Desire had in mind, you have to create dirty plans.
>! Desire had a different purpose in creating the human race. She wanted to enslave the race when they learn to create unbelievable structures with the power they had. But when she heard of the sacrifice necessary to do this, she thought of a plan to live on past their ultimate sacrifice. She created, with the power of Desire, a feeling that would lead a creature to do horrible deeds for its own personal gain, the Reaper. When the three would pass on, The Reaper would provide a host for the spirit of Desire. Time passed.
>! Ages later, the humans are flourishing on the planet of Haven, and live on the island of Hope, named after the ghostly spirit children the live in the forests. Now, the Reaper awakens, after years of wandering in a mindless state, Desire‘s spirit gains control. Now, it returns to the land of Haven. Destroying an entire fort, and spawning an army from the abandoned towers that are built on that base, now dubbed Necro Tower by humans, it begins an assault on humans.
>! And then there is you…
>! You wake up in Hope Forest, the home of the Hope Children, and set off to explore the land. You do not know where you are, but what you do next is up to you. The Reaper haunts the land, and the world needs a hero. Grab your weapons, hold your ground, and do not fear the Reaper
>! Want my services?
>! I don't ask for currency payment, I ask for coded systems compatible with Eclipse. I work with DX8, so basically if your system requires GUI Work, you must tell me how to get that rendered in DX8 so it works with CS:DE.
>! To get my services, just leave a comment with the following facts;
>! -Name
-Project Name (If you have another project not relating to eclipse, note so)
-Requested service (Art/Writing)
-What you will give me in return
-Any other details you want to add, and some specifications as to how you want your request done
>! If I accept your offer, you will be added to the waiting list. I will then Message you if I need extra details and to confirm your transaction.
>! Completed Jobs
>! Here are the people I've worked with so far.
>! -Rob Janes
  -Asked for: Aloria Online Logo
>! Associates
>! I'm not the only one offering their services! I work alongside TianaJRP to incorporate both of our experience into our works.
>! Her thread can be found here;
>! http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,75495.0.html
>! Check her shop out as well!

Anoymious's Section

>! Hello everybody.
I am trading here code for pixels.
Sometimes for something else.
>! **What do I expect from you and what are you going to do?**
>! _I expect from you to…_
o- Be social and not a ADHD or something.
o- Keep your words, if you give a timestamp for your assignment.
>! _You are going to…_
>! Actually, I will upgrade this always to the things I need and you can choose what to do.
One code per assignment.
>! **What I am going to pay you with?**
>! _You can choose what you want, and I will install it to a blanco EO2.0 project or to your project.
You only are allowed to choose one single project per assignment._
o- A very good ranksystem,
      _A ranksystem based on the experience of players. If you have a level system in your game or
      something similar to that, I can run the ranksystem on that. I have installed it based on
      woodcutting, mining, monster killing and experience to a game I was
      working on. I ended the game because it was very buggy, now working on v2._
o- A cities civilization system,
      _That is the project I am currently working on, that's the project that made me make this
      topic. It will give the player the ability to build his own city using woods/stones/mud and grain
      he get from the nature. You are the one who is going to paint the graphics for it, and you
      will be the first one who test it, so you must be the one who knows the goodness of it.
      If I bring a update of this, I will update it for you._
o- An advanced resource system,
      _This will give you the ability to manage the resources based on levels like woodcutting,
      mining and fishing. For example, you can manage a tree to require a level 20 of woodcutting,
      if a player with a lower level woodcutting try to cut down the tree, he will get a message
      "You need a level 20 of woodcutting to cut down this tree!". If you want another levels, I can
      do it for you. Every level will have a single experience system or all the same is possible._
o- In case of something else,
      _If those projects are in your mind nothing worth, you can contact me for something you
      want me to do for you. And I will tell you if I am be able to make it, because I can not make
      everything._
>! **In case of interesting.**
>! Are you interested in my offer? This is what you have to do,
      - Send me a PM on this forum within,
              > How I may call you.
              > Your age.
              > The language(s) you are be able to talk.
              > How I can contact you in a chat, Yahoo? MSN? etc..
              > Time difference between your time and GMT.
              > When you can start.
>! Ps. You don't really need to write me and advanced message, just answer the said things above,
every question by a single rule. As I said, be social and I am your friend.
Frosty’s Signature section

>! @Frostyy:
>! > **Frosty's Graphics**
> _Offering design for all purposes_
> Hello, I thought I might share some graphics with some of you. I can make a variety of graphics, from tilesets to banners, GUIs to consultations.  I also can make good stories and give game design consultance.
>
> **Prices**
> _please note that prices are negotiable_
> Signature- Free
> Avatar- Free
> Logo- Depends on specifications
> GUI- Trade, a car, or your soul depending on specifications.
> Tilesets- Trade Depending on how big the tileset is and the specifications.
> Consultance(Feedback, Palettes, etc)- Free
> Stories-Depends on length
>
> Portfolio:
>
> >! Pixel work:
>
> >! http://i.imgur.com/EAUkv.png
> http://i.imgur.com/XPjWY.png
> http://i.imgur.com/WEn6i.png
> >! Design work:
>
> >! http://i.imgur.com/mpDFP.png
> http://i.imgur.com/Yuqq8.png
> http://i.imgur.com/WME5D.png

Thank you for yourtime

My name is iSnow,
I am working on the project Mana: Reaper Tales
I would like some coding please,
and I'll give you my basic Help Menu code, and my World Map code, which allows browsing the different areas and zooming into an area. My code is simple, but I have a few things I've learned.

@iSnow:

> My name is iSnow,
> I am working on the project Mana: Reaper Tales
> I would like some coding please,
> and I'll give you my basic Help Menu code, and my World Map code, which allows browsing the different areas and zooming into an area. My code is simple, but I have a few things I've learned.

What kind of coding? I have 2 up there, please pick 1:

1\. Basic Guild system (Once it done i will also update it for you)

2\. Time system (The best code that i made)

@TianaJRP:

> What kind of coding? I have 2 up there, please pick 1:
>
> 1\. Basic Guild system (Once it done i will also update it for you)
>
> 2\. Time system (The best code that i made)

Guild System please, Mana: Reaper Tales is about player-related gameplay, the ability to create guilds should be available to them.

@obasc:

> 1.  My name is: Dan
> 2.  I am working on a game called: BlueScar
> 3.  I would like you to: Concept Art
> 4.  I expect you to do this: If you Could, Make a Little  1200 by 200
> 5.  Your Reward is: A thank you and Respect, and a cookie =-)

Lol… not trying to be mean, but... i dont want a cookie :(, so can you please give me some code instead?
Second, your description is not a enough. Make a little 1200 by 200? A little what? You want me to draw a title or what?

@TianaJRP:

> One last question: Does your world map and Menu Help have any code in DirectDraw7 section?
>
> If the answer is no. WOO HOO!!! YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST

With animated buttons the Menus and World maps have code in DirectDraw7, but everything else, no. Completely optional.

• 2 weeks later...
You should re-update some of the user's shops ye got there.
:)

Best Wishes,
[ℕḯℊℌ☂☾](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=15052)