Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chukillz Web Design and Website Help and Resources

Chukillz

hey guys, Its me, Chukillz. I am a web designer. I specialize in html/css and php. I have been doing webdesign since i was 16 years old and i am 24 years old now. When I first started webdesign, I really sucked. But after a long time of practicing and determination, I learned alot of things. I also learned tips and tricks to get a website noticed by people.

After a while, I started doing small websites for other people. Unfortunately, the people that I designed for was not determined to maintain the upkeep of a website, making their sites fail.

At this time in the game i was getting alot of emails asking me, "Why did my site not work? How come it isn't working the way that I want it to?"

That's simple. I created your site the way that you wanted it created. You on the other hand did not follow the instructions that was given from myself to help you succeed with a website.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I want to help you with your website.

Do you need a BASIC website made for your game? or for any reason at all?
Let me make it for you!

Do you need webhosting so that you can build your own website?
Let me host it for you [http://www.cannadesigns.us/](http://www.cannadesigns.us/)

More Details

Let me design your website for you.

I will design a BASIC website for you. It can be on any genre you like and it does not have to have anything to do with Eclipse.

What does BASIC mean?
Basic means it will not be feature loaded. I do not want to spend more then 3 days creating your feature packed website. It will take up too much time and I am not going to do it for free. If you would like a feature packed web site then you will have to pay me 25USD per hour. But since I am doing this here, I will only take on simple projects.

Referances:

here is my website, it is a BASIC website (for now) and completely custom made by me.

[http://thewickedrealms.com](http://thewickedrealms.com)

Personal Reference: you can contact Canna Da Klown, he has been working with me from the very start. you can contact him on YIM cannadaklown

WebHosting:

CannaDesigns.us has offered to give out webhosting for me. It is not free but it is 100% reliable and worth the price. If you are interested you can visit the site directly. [http://cannadesigns.us](http://cannadesigns.us)

Extra Help:

I will give you hints and tips on how you can generate more traffic to your website bringing in more income. I will give you SEO hints and tips and website dos and don'ts. If you follow my tips then you will be able to have a great website that generates traffic with high rankings.

What do I ask for in return?

As of right now all that I ask in return is coding help. If you can help me add a feature to my game then that would be much appreciated. If you do not have the coding skills to do this, then i will take a custom sprite (that meets my game requirements) If you are not good at imaging or coding, then shoot me an offer and if I think that it fits into what I need then we will be able to make a deal.

If you need any more information please feel free to post or PM me directly. I look forward to working for you.

Thanks
Chukillz

If I accept the job then your name will go in to the Clients Spoiler, When I finish, your site link and your name will go in to Finished Spoiler.
Clients

>! Tiana
Finished

@obasc:

> he is helping for free? he wants 400$ for a website..

Where did I say i wanted 400$ for a website?

> What do I ask for in return?
>
> As of right now all that I ask in return is coding help. If you can help me add a feature to my game then that would be much appreciated. If you do not have the coding skills to do this, then i will take a custom sprite (that meets my game requirements) If you are not good at imaging or coding, then shoot me an offer and if I think that it fits into what I need then we will be able to make a deal.

If you want a feature packed website, meaning a website that is loaded with custom features, then yes it will be 25$ per hour with a 400$ minimum deposit, if you go to any other professional web developer then they will charge you 40-75$ per hour with a minimum of 1500$ deposit before they even start to think about making you a website. Don't believe me? Look it up!

[http://www.pearsonified.com/2006/06/how_much_should_a_design_cost.php](http://www.pearsonified.com/2006/06/how_much_should_a_design_cost.php)

• 2 months later...
Chukillz, not offence, but your prices are very hefty. I've seen AMAZING website makers make sites for a tenth of that price. Your website isn't amazing and is very squarey. However good luck with your customers. To be honest I would only pay $10-20 for that red website, if I ever bought it.

for one

> Chukillz, not offence, but your prices are very hefty. I've seen AMAZING website makers make sites for a tenth of that price. Your website isn't amazing and is very squarey. However good luck with your customers. To be honest I would only pay $10-20 for that red website, if I ever bought it.

read this,

> my best is a feature loaded website which will take me about 3 months to produce, That would include databases, high detailed custom made graphics (which would take a while to create) and much much much more features then in the site I showed, I made that site in less then an hour and as I said in the first post it is basic, If you want my best you will have to pay me 25USD per hour, if you want basic then the site I showed is a very very basic site. I can add more to your site if you want as long as it does not get too feature demanding.

and this

> here is my website, it is a BASIC website (for now) and completely custom made by me.

> A $400 deposit? Do you honestly think anyone around here has that money?

read this

> As of right now all that I ask in return is coding help. If you can help me add a feature to my game then that would be much appreciated. If you do not have the coding skills to do this, then i will take a custom sprite (that meets my game requirements) If you are not good at imaging or coding, then shoot me an offer and if I think that it fits into what I need then we will be able to make a deal.

and this

> I will design a BASIC website for you. It can be on any genre you like and it does not have to have anything to do with Eclipse.
>
> What does BASIC mean?
> Basic means it will not be feature loaded. I do not want to spend more then 3 days creating your feature packed website. It will take up too much time and I am not going to do it for free. If you would like a feature packed web site then you will have to pay me 25USD per hour. But since I am doing this here, I will only take on simple projects.

@Lenton:

> lol
> Double lol

read it all

for two

> To be honest I would only pay $10-20 for that red website, if I ever bought it.

i wouldnt pay anything for the website how it is right now lol AND i would never sell it or give it away.

almost forgot,

> You talk about SEO, but in your sit you use the marquee tag.
> You also have what looks like auto playing media. That's another no-go.

yeah i have a marquee tag, and yes there is auto playing media, how ever im not wanting to put that site out there right now, so why should i use the rules of SEO when i dont even want (or even need) it at this point.

Pay for it and i will, im not just going to do something HUGE and shit when i dont even need it, you want it, pay me. put your money where your mouth is, if i make one for you then you will pay me for the time spent for doing it.

and im not going to show you a full feature packed site when what was being advertised was A FUCKING BASIC SITE

learn how to fucking read

@Chukillz:

> put your money where your mouth is

Actually thats your job, its called a portfolio, you need to show us that we can trust you.  because nobody does trusts you, why does nobody trust you?
Well, because you keep asking for 25$ and hour for your "professional skills".
Your asking us to buy a porsche we can't see and only showing us a used beater.
If you want people to actually pay for your services your gonna have to man up and show us your capable of doing it.

I'm not demanding you make a full featured site, that's up to you to make it, but quit getting mad everyone just because they don't trust the skills you refuse to show.

no what im getting mad about is that stupid fucks dont know how to read or they dont know what the fuck BASIC means. thats what the fuck im getting pissed about. but hey thats the eclipse website for you, full of stupid ass people who just like flaming on other people sites and posts!!

Then quit bringing up a full featured website.  You got it in your original post, and you keep bringing it up in every post you make afterwards.  Everyone thinks your offering a full featured website service because you won't stop bringing it up…

My suggestion?
Remove any and all mentions of "Full featured website" from your posts.  Then people will stop asking you about them.

@Chukillz:

> no what im getting mad about is that stupid ducks dont know how to read or they dont know what the duck BASIC means. thats what the duck im getting pissed about. but hey thats the eclipse website for you, full of stupid ass people who just like flaming on other people sites and posts!!

No, we don't like flaming. We just don't like buying expensive things that we can't see.