Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, haven't I seen you before?

Bonk

Okay, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is just a crappified version of CS:DE

I was wondering what happened to Mirage, had a look around some Mirage based engines, but I came across [REMOVED]. Even there website seems to be an orange rip-off of ours.

Can anyone shed some light on it? It's just confused me.

Edit: Sorry about the link. Didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest + didn't realise what linking to the website would do D:

wow that makes me want to kick that dudes ass and he is making money? Look what someone posted in shoutbox there

> TPK [02|Oct 06:08 PM]: Lol, so it looks like this is exactly what robin got dev edition from…

some of the memebers seem to be people from this site as well… someone should ban them from here =p

Not a great fucking idea to start giving out the URL on here, is it?

I can choke off all the cheap rip-offs of my work by simply stopping them from advertising on here.

Hell, look at Sekaru. After stealing my work and vowing to do his own thing, even going so far as to follow me around the internet advertising on the same development forums as me, his community is still dead. It's quite funny listening to people laugh as he tries to get them to go on his website.

Simple fact is these communities are made up from the dregs of this community. All the thieves, liars, spoilt little American kids. They all start shit with me, get banned, go off to one of these other communities and try and trick themselves in to believing they're better off without access to my work and support. Really shows their true colours.

The community is of no interest to anyone with talent, however. People have been stealing my stuff since I began making it. Hell, Eclipse was well known for being full of thieves and liars back in the day. The most popular custom GUI on here back in the EE days was actually stolen from me. Wasn't till I registered on here and took over development that I cleaned the place up.

Just ignore them and they'll eventually die off. Any place with less members than Crystalshire obviously has absolutely no web presence and is of no concern to me.