Find results in...

[CLIMATE SYSTEM] EO 2.0

ulqui17

@Peter112:

> Are you Helpful? No
> Are you Friendly? No
> Are you Mean? Yes!

Is she right? Yes!

We don't code entire systems out of the blue for people we don't know, especially when they don't offer a reward or give this bad presentation of a request.

@Peter112:

> I just don't understand, if ! HE ! has a climate system, why don't he share it for who need it.

Simple, he don't want to. He worked hard to do that system, which means he wants something for it (or maybe not).

These questions may answer your question.
If you have a car, some stranger asked if he can "borrow" it, will you lend it to him?
Or if you made a decent bag (which cost you time, effort and even money), will you just give it away (close friends are exception)?

If everything will be given for free to those who need it, then there shouldn't be any jobs right now.
Everyone will have a Laptop, because everyone "needs" it.

Some things are meant to be bundled with price or/and effort. You either pay for it, or work for it.

@Peter112:

> I just don't understand, if ! HE ! has a climate system, why don't he share it for who need it.

**There's a difference between needs and wants, mate.**
Especially by the way you put it, being ignorant by their meanings makes you sound spoilt and like a leech.

@jcsnider:

> Because, it is HIS. It makes HIS game special. When he gives it away, he is giving his WORK away for free, making his game no longer special. There is no good reason for him to give his work away to some stranger over the internet.

Exactly.

@Ryoku:

> Just for the record, i'm probably the only one here that releases 4/5 of what they make, but that 1/5 that I keep is a hand full of kick ass things that I WILL NOT share.
>
> (making the fixed doors public might have been a stupid idea on my part)

Because all of it sucks ;)

You know whats "mean" is calling people mean for not giving you what you want, just because your a spoiled brat that has everything handed to you on a silver platter… learn how to code and do it yourself, and quit begging... if you think this was mean, i can do better