Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And we're back with Azure's Project!

Fuu

Well, it seems as though Azure's project is picking up again, and I've got more GFX to show for it.
Some of what I show you is just going to be things that have been redone. Most of what I post is just going to be sprites, no revealing items, and junk. Just bases. I'm not going to tell you _anything_ about the game, so don't ask. You'd be wasting your time.

I've been working on these for a while now, and they've gone through very many changes.

Latest Update
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9ee6acdbd1be8c385cee8c7c74a1ac69.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#9ee6acdbd1be8c385cee8c7c74a1ac69.png)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mrmiguu:

> Chick's shoulders are too broad.
> A woman does not equal a man with much larger breasts.
>
> l2anatomy.

Hey. I'll stab you quick. Check your shit, son. They are not the same. I already noticed the shoulders and edited them, I just haven't got to posting it.

You think I don't notice tiny things like that? I make art, and immediately check them for slight imperfections. Azure just told me to post that, so I did.

@Fuu:

> Hey. I'll stab you quick. Check your shit, son. They are not the same. I already noticed the shoulders and edited them, I just haven't got to posting it.
>
> You think I don't notice tiny things like that? I make art, and immediately check them for slight imperfections. Azure just told me to post that, so I did.

Well it wasn't so much of "told" as I was "asked" and said okay. Between the three of us we usually do notice errors though.

@Fuu:

> Hey. I'll stab you quick. Check your shit, son. They are not the same. I already noticed the shoulders and edited them, I just haven't got to posting it.
>
> You think I don't notice tiny things like that? I make art, and immediately check them for slight imperfections. Azure just told me to post that, so I did.

Calm. Your. Tits.

Just pointing out the obvious (don't expect a lot of members on here to notice the obvious).
Why even post it and get butt hurt about comments regarding something you know is wrong?
You said it yourself; you know the shoulders are wrong.

@mrmiguu:

> Calm. Your. Tits.
>
> Just pointing out the obvious (don't expect a lot of members on here to notice the obvious).
> Why even post it and get butt hurt about comments regarding something you know is wrong?
> You said it yourself; you know the shoulders are wrong.

Do my posts just sound angry? I'm not angry. I'm not butt hurt, either. Is it because I said I'd stab you, because that was joke. I was simply stating that I _do_ notice the obvious.

@Winfield:

> Calm. Your. Tits.
>
> Just pointing out the obvious (don't expect a lot of members on here to notice the obvious).
> Why even post it and get butt hurt about comments regarding something you know is wrong?
> You said it yourself; you know the shoulders are wrong.

He does that from time to time. Just pat his head and tell him it's okay. ;) Also he is black… when he's not stabbing people he's at KFC....

@Fuu:

> Do my posts just sound angry? I'm not angry. I'm not butt hurt, either. Is it because I said I'd stab you, because that was joke. I was simply stating that I _do_ notice the obvious.

Calm. Your. Tits.

I like your fix a lot. The sprite style is very clean. Also, large enough for nice detailed clothes.

Uglier than shit horrible throw it out now you can't pixel for shit.

Seriously though, it seems like the head is facing you but the body is at an angle to vision. Also, why is that lighter tan spot on the face? I'd assume it's not supposed to be there.

@Frostyy:

> Uglier than shit horrible throw it out now you can't pixel for shit.
>
> Seriously though, it seems like the head is facing you but the body is at an angle to vision. Also, why is that lighter tan spot on the face? I'd assume it's not supposed to be there.

What the hell are you talking about? And maybe I want the sprites heads to be facing you. Deal with it.
Ever since you've seen any of my work you've been making shitty suggestions that I won't ever add.

@Sir:

> What the hell are you talking about? And maybe I want the sprites heads to be facing you. Deal with it.
> Ever since you've seen any of my work you've been making shitty suggestions that I won't ever add.

For the first part I was joking, if you didn't catch that…

If you want the head to be at a different angle than the body, I guess that could work.

Looks pretty nice, but the shading in the arms is very misplaced. Or that's just me. No, I'm pretty sure it's misplaced. Plus, try making the girl's head a little bit more sexy. And by that I mean making it a pixel smaller or so, but, everything looks pretty neat at the moment.

@NamelessSoul:

> Looks pretty nice, but the shading in the arms is very misplaced. Or that's just me. No, I'm pretty sure it's misplaced. Plus, try making the girl's head a little bit more sexy. And by that I mean making it a pixel smaller or so, but, everything looks pretty neat at the moment.

Can you explain what you mean with the arm shading, for me?

EDIT:
Women's Log (because I edit this chick so much)
+Edited Arms
+Edited Shoulders
+Edited Chin
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/421193d70eaa14a15c224405902aa56a.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#421193d70eaa14a15c224405902aa56a.png)

![](http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4139/421193d70eaa14a15c22440.png)
By saying its misplaced, I mean that a common human arm would receive a portion of light in that area(Inside of the red circle), but in your sprite is shaded completely.
I recommend that you save the image above to your PC and watch closely the dark-red circle.

@NamelessSoul:

> ![](http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4139/421193d70eaa14a15c22440.png)
> By saying its misplaced, I mean that a common human arm would receive a portion of light in that area(Inside of the red circle), but in your sprite is shaded completely.
> I recommend that you save the image above to your PC and watch closely the dark-red circle.

The sprite is cell shaded. The light source is directly in front of the sprite at all times. The backs of the arms are moved back a little bit more than the shoulders and the wrists/hands. I shaded it like that so it would be more obvious.