Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MW3 OR BTF3?

pixelspore

So guys, MW3 or better BTF3, wich one u would choose >.>?

Personally i would choose BTF3
Why u ask?

Ahh becouse i love that BTF games have this kinda large teritorry where you can wonder around with your kickass tank, its just…. umm... nice xD

So what are your thoughts.... <,<

Regards
Pixelspore

I like battlefield 3 because, especially in the Rush game type, it is the most like true war.
MW is just a crapshoot, you run around a stage and shoot other easy targets. Even their game modes are have the same similar gameplay. BF3 is the most exhilerating experience in shooters in my opinion, the most action packed and meaningful way to play. Huge maps, dynamic changing battlefields, vehichles to add more depth, and hmore. To drunk to type a proper argument. I've played both, and BF3 is just far more fun

lol no they are not.

And really Kusy? The single player campaign on BF3 is actually really fun, and so far a good story. Most story modes on shooters bore me, I only really buy FPS's for the multiplayer (outside of like gears of war, something unique), but I've actually been going back to BF3 campaign a number of times.

@Anna:

> They're the same game…

U trolling Anna.

It just got me bored at some point Nova. There were some awesome parts (like the Russian action in Paris) but most of the time I was not that entertained. Tanks part is incredibly slowly paced and the jet part is a laugh. More action, less sightseeing I ask.