Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild system???

Growlith1223

• 2 weeks later...
@Growlith1223:

> cuz like i rly need one xD i am not requesting though…

Some people managed to make one and Erwin released one if I recall correctly, but since it's still bugged I suggest you wait until he finished it. Or you could just try to get it to work.

@Excalibur:

> I've one, but i'll not give it to you…..
>
> lol

Lol you're funny, you should like… Fix your grammar.

I plan on releasing a guild tutorial pretty soon,  just finishing up the client side stuff (make/leave/invite/view guild), so just a matter of finishing that and ripping it to a tutorial.  Have been doing a lot of De-bugging, I spend more time trying to break it than I do coding it, so it should be pretty bug free. So if you can wait for **a free one** keep an eye out for it.

@Scott:

> I plan on releasing a guild tutorial pretty soon,  just finishing up the client side stuff (make/leave/invite/view guild), so just a matter of finishing that and ripping it to a tutorial.  Have been doing a lot of De-bugging, I spend more time trying to break it than I do coding it, so it should be pretty bug free. So if you can wait for **a free one** keep an eye out for it.

Ok i guess i can wait.
@Captain:

> I'll do it for a cost.

What do you mean by a cost? Money???I can't give money, i don't gots none DX

Akio, The person who can create a distraction, and a diversion and getting you to do something you didnt originaly intent to do xD. Ur planning skills amaze me xD

But if you didnt plan that then… well im not sure =D.
Off Topic Above xD (somehow i was to lazy to put this at the top... how did this happen?)

On Topic: (umm... below... xD)
Ill be waiting to check out both of them =D. Im sure both of them will be awesome =)

-SeanMungo
This Forums Iddiot :D (Yea i know Signitures. Im gonna do it soon. like in a couple mins. But i keep getting distracted. until then i guess xD)