Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Error compil vb6

Sasorie

Go into that log and see what it says, if it's another user-type not defined for clsBuffer right click anywhere inside the project explorer and click Add Class file, you should be able to load an existing one, go into where clsBuffer.cls is and add it, you should be fine after that

Don't like being the bad guy, But if you cannot honestly read the error and at least check and attempt to do this yourself, there's a very high (99.99) that when everyone help you actually load the source you will not be able to do anything with it.

It clearly states refer to ####. LOG for details, but you did not even bother to read said log files to find the details of the error, so Growlith had to post 

> Go into that log and see what it says

That means we have to then wait (judging the time between my post and your reply) over 9 hours for you to post 9 words (approx 35 chars) without even attempting to fix this yourself. 

People might see me as being harsh, But when you posted the link in the shout box like it was urgent and show no proof or anything about trying to actually do something yourself. For this reason I'm out. o/

@'Growlith1223':

> Go into that log and see what it says, if it's another user-type not defined for clsBuffer right click anywhere inside the project explorer and click Add Class file, you should be able to load an existing one, go into where clsBuffer.cls is and add it, you should be fine after that

'0' could not be loaded

Line 0: The file C:\Users\clarisse\Desktop\Eclipse-Origins-master\Releases\client\src\frmAdmin.frm could not be loaded.