Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Character Tempelates

MichaelNeroZ

@MichaelNeroZ:

> I am borrow my Parent Computer… :(

You need to not be on the computer at 6 years old. Go outside, enjoy yourself before you get older and don't have the opportunity because you're such a huge nerd, that you have no friends.

Stop even trying to make a game. At your age, it will be absolutely terrible. Wait until you're older.

@MichaelNeroZ:

> Hey guys i want to request 2d Side Scrooling character tempelates like MapleStory or WonderKing,Please..
> I alredy make it but always Fail.Because i am still 6 years old and i dont realy now how to make a templates… :embarrassed:
> Thanks You...

6 years old???

![](http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png?1306264975)

@Wyz:

> You need to not be on the computer at 6 years old. Go outside, enjoy yourself before you get older and don't have the opportunity because you're such a huge nerd, that you have no friends.
>
> Stop even trying to make a game. At your age, it will be absolutely terrible. Wait until you're older.

bu.t if he goed outsise, how he get wunderkin and maplstory carachter spirte  ??

@MichaelNeroZ:

> I've set my daily life when I would just make the game on Saturday and Sunday and Monday to Tuesday I live as I live … So please I'm just hoping that I get asked the PVO Templates.saya respect your concern but what if I make a game in 6 years? give me a reason!

I'm not sure if you're a foreigner or just 6 years old.

@MichaelNeroZ:

> I've set my daily life when I would just make the game on Saturday and Sunday and Monday to Tuesday I live as I live … So please I'm just hoping that I get asked the PVO Templates.saya respect your concern but what if I make a game in 6 years? give me a reason!

im really believing that you are not 6 years old.

You have set your "daily" life? I believe a 6 years old doesnt know what daily mean. Your word make you sound like a tween (between 9-12).

@Yumi-chan:

> im really believing that you are not 6 years old.
>
> You have set your "daily" life? I believe a 6 years old doesnt know what daily mean. Your word make you sound like a tween (between 9-12).

Maybe he had proper education.

It's up to you to say what … My words are like 9-12 years old. That's because since I was little I was given a tough lesson for a class of about 3-5 I learn every day until now and is strange to you if there is a clever little boy because he always learns from childhood ..? My speech also helped by my brother So imagine you at will ... ...

@♥:

> Maybe he had proper education.

![](http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/cereal-guy-cereal-guy-spitting.png)
And Yumi, just because you didn't speak English when you were 6 doesn't mean that 6 year olds can't know basic English words.

@MichaelNeroZ:

> not the Old Version,But the new version one please,Thank you… :embarrassed:

Character templates haven't been made, really. So far, everyone is waiting for me to re-implement the old dynamic animation system. When that happens, you'll have an easier time getting the templates.

@MichaelNeroZ:

> And God bless you …

I didn't sneeze…

@Draconix:

> Just saying, if you're 6, then I'm actually really impressed that you managed to find this forum, start making a game, and ask a question in a civilized manner with decent punctuation and grammar.
> Good luck!

True. Better than most on here, I should say.

• 4 weeks later...