Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My logo

Growlith1223

@Wyz:

> No, you're just terrible. First off, a banner is not a logo. Learn the difference. Secondly, ripping a copyrighted image and shoving ugly text onto a terrible background does not make for happy viewers.

1.I know it's terrible
2\. it's not a copyrighted image so you can just suck it
3.I know the difference between a banner and a logo

Get ur shit straight.

@Grim:

> 1.I know it's terrible
> 2\. it's not a copyrighted image so you can just suck it
> 3.I know the difference between a banner and a logo
>
> Get ur shit straight.

He can just suck it? Really?

No, you don't know the difference between a banner and a logo. Doesn't really matter, since you suck at making both. You're getting mad because you're receiving criticism on something that clearly needs it. You're not listening, and you repeatedly restart completely and for some odd reason produce and even worse end product.

You try to make people look stupid, but you don't actually know about what you're speaking of. It really makes you look dumb. Before you tell people to get their shit straight, you should probably do so yourself.

Locking this for obvious reasons.

If you want blind praise go make a finger painting and get your mother to put it on the fridge.

The show-off board is for constructive criticism to help you improve. You have no desire to improve but to be praised. I don't like that kind of spoilt attitude. Grow up a bit and then come back,