Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting For a Small Team

Kajamaz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I am a video editor, and photographer and videographer. But anywho.

If you want to look at my more amateur work you can goto Youtube.com/BUAProductions

But non of my recent work is there, that is my channel for silly stuff. But I have done some commissions and here is a trailer I did for this parody group called World Parody Committee ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAlQYVsY1aw )

I haven't released alot of some of my work as I do it more so a hobby then anything else. and anything I edit is more so testing some techniques and minor animations.

But I am interested in doing some video editing junk for you, from game-play, trailers, even simple sprite animations.

So I am willing to help with Trailers, Gameplay, behind the Scenes, Updates. and etc. etc.

But if you are interested just PM me and I'll shoot you my email.

• 2 weeks later...
Doing my research on your game and wondering if in fact  you know what  you are doing? It doesn't seem like you know much about your decisions. When I made my add for people who have a Team and are serious about their game for my to join and pixel art for them, it doesn't seem like you are there yet my dear. Maybe one day when you have our game more compiled I might join in and help you a bit. Because reading the first page of posts really turns me away from your game.

@Annahstas:

> Doing my research on your game and wondering if in fact  you know what  you are doing? It doesn't seem like you know much about your decisions. When I made my add for people who have a Team and are serious about their game for my to join and pixel art for them, it doesn't seem like you are there yet my dear. Maybe one day when you have our game more compiled I might join in and help you a bit. Because reading the first page of posts really turns me away from your game.

Sorry if the page did so… But if anyone is interested in the few remaining spots, we are more than willing to accept them :)