RyokuHasu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

```
[quote]
@ justn: yep that's all you have to do for only 5, change 10s to 5s=P

@ nexusrightsi & Peter112: You did something wrong, did you add the thing to the Spellrec in BOTH client AND server

Both client & Server

In modTypes

in Private Type SpellRec add at the bottom
[code]BuffType As Long[/code][/quote]
```
Thanks appearently I forgot to add BuffType As Long in teh server =.= I feel so retardish right now Anyways thanx for the buff/debuff system :D

I have one problem though.. I thought my buffs were not going away but it just isn't updating the hp/mp bars or the character window when the buffs wear off…  My HP will stay at the buffed amount but doesn't go back to normal until I'm attacked also the character stats don't go away unless I close and re open it .. I know its not a huge problem but is there a way to fix this to update when the buffs are gone?

• 2 weeks later...
i have been thru this tutorial twice… and still the debuff spells are not working for me... im baffled as to what i am doing wrong.  any suggestions?  i am seeing the casting animation and the casting time, but the animation on the npc does not show up and the buffs are not effecting them or the characters.

for example, when i cast a simple spell with +10 vital, 20 duration with +HP buff. 

there are two animations i set, the casting one and the second one. 

i see the casting animation, but i never lose the MP and the HP buff never shows up, not even if i am hit by a monster, etc. 

I have poured over your code and the updates to it, i am still utterly confused as to what else to do.