Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wurm?

azkanan

Not really,i checked the premium users features and they can only use their features on 2 servers wild and freedom,thats what i understood :P

anyways here is the link for more info : http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=34110.0

> Unlike many MMO games out there, out Free to Play account is not time limited or some strange account that allows you to touch but not use. All players start as Free to Play on the huge Freedom server after they complete the tutorial. This is a genuine, fully functional account but with a few limitations.
>
> You cannot raise your Skills or characteristics (like strength) higher than 20, or your faith higher than 30.
> You cannot join the premium only kingdoms of Jenn Kellon, Mol-Rehan or the Wild server.
> This does mean that there are a few things that you wont be able to do. Stone houses require a masonry skill of 30, so you will have to stick to wooden houses. Your strength is capped at 20 so you wont be able to knock down walls or dig up roads. And you wont be able to become an amazing warrior. But you can start to build your skills, and if you love the game and want to remove the barrier, you can simply log into the shop and buy premium! It is very simple and very unpressurised!

Sounds like free to play will offer good fun for a while, but get old once you start furthering your character.

• 2 weeks later...
@Anna:

> A child board for Haven & Hearth wasn't made to get more people. It was made because the Video Games board was filling up with nothing but H&H threads back in the summer of 2010\. I don't think one will be needed for Wurm.

Memories…

Azkanan completely changed the course of Eclipse history with that one post. Without HnH I would be in a completely different situation-- probably away from this forum.